AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Proof of address

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 24, 2021
I’ve been trying to get my proof of address approved for 2 weeks now and have tried various things. I’ve uploaded a pic and a scan of a bill. Maybe it’s the date though? Idk. Cuz I don’t get paper bills anymore - I mean does anyone? Anyways the bill is from a couple years ago but I am still at the same address. Not sure what to do, they still haven’t even answered my emails yet either....

support can sometimes be really slow with approvals if they have a lot. the new year brings lots of new model signups. since its been two weeks, email liz.
liz@streamate.com

if there is a problem with it being two years old, i advise contacting whatever utility or company you are using as proof of address to get access to your statements online. you can download the pdf which streamate accepts.

Upvote 0
support can sometimes be really slow with approvals if they have a lot. the new year brings lots of new model signups. since its been two weeks, email liz.
liz@streamate.com

if there is a problem with it being two years old, i advise contacting whatever utility or company you are using as proof of address to get access to your statements online. you can download the pdf which streamate accepts.
Thank u!

Upvote 0
I’ve been trying to get my proof of address approved for 2 weeks now and have tried various things. I’ve uploaded a pic and a scan of a bill. Maybe it’s the date though? Idk. Cuz I don’t get paper bills anymore - I mean does anyone? Anyways the bill is from a couple years ago but I am still at the same address. Not sure what to do, they still haven’t even answered my emails yet either....
You should upload a document that is not older than 90 days. If it's dated older than that, it won't be approved. Also make sure the address you enter on Registered Account Owner, matches 100% with the address displayed on the uploaded document.

Reactions: Aries_venus
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.