AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

PROOF OF ADDRESS

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2021
Hello guys,

On a warm Tuesday morning I embarked to proceed with my streamate application after many attempts on the face scanning step. Finally I made it past. All was merry until I finally uploaded my proof of address and few hours later ::
1643135982539.png

The document i uploaded was government issued and is barely a week old with the address matching to the T with the information i surrendered during application. What exactly do they look for in a proof of address just so am sure if what am uploading fits. Bank statement may not sufficiently contain all information needed. Just want to know ahead of time

Hello guys,

On a warm Tuesday morning I embarked to proceed with my streamate application after many attempts on the face scanning step. Finally I made it past. All was merry until I finally uploaded my proof of address and few hours later ::
View attachment 91437

The document i uploaded was government issued and is barely a week old with the address matching to the T with the information i surrendered during application. What exactly do they look for in a proof of address just so am sure if what am uploading fits. Bank statement may not sufficiently contain all information needed. Just want to know ahead of time
I'm in the process of this too right now. They needed my ID, but then also a picture of a utility bill with my name and address on it.

I've had an account for 6 years, but I needed to put in a change of address. You can't stream while the picture of the bill is pending, which says could be for 72 hours.
I always use an electric bill, for that part.

Last edited:
Reactions: LumasiaDerick
Upvote 0
FYI;They want the dates included in the picture too, to know it's current.
I found out that the hard way.

If they reject it the print is tiny and red, but tells you a reason why.
(Just in case anyone in the future has issues w this also).

Upvote 0
I recommend downloading recent statement pdf if its available for your proof of address.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.