AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pros and cons of multicamming?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FaeBitch

Cam Model
Jun 11, 2021
Twitter Username
@FaeBitch_
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1004766999/FaeBitch/
Heya all, out of curiosity, I'm contemplating like seeing about streaming to multiple sites at once, does this seem like a bad idea? What pros and cons would you note?

I'd say as someone who hasn't tried it, I'm assuming pros and cons may be like:

Pros:
More revenue

Cons:
Must focus on multiple chats, and tip menu items from different shows
Some audience members seem very anti multicamming.
Make sure to turn off your stream on sites, while in private shows
More complex tax??

Is there anything else you guys can think of, or more indepth things you have to say on the topic?

Reactions: anabeauty37
I hustle big time - 2 laptops streaming to 4 websites ( 2 on each with separate cameras)

BUT! All my sites are quiet, I never get huge audiences on any single one, so its easy to entertain all the rooms.

I keep the tip menus the same so that when I quote people "xxx tokens for a flash" it does not matter who hears it.

And I use the spy on private - app on CB and SC has this "Spy Mode" feature too. Private is a private, no matter which site you come from.

And often I will pop on a low gold show on SM if something exciting happens on public token site to be open to anyone from there. SM does not allow below the belt nudity in public so have to be a little careful with where the cam is pointing.

All Pros for me - maximising the time I spend online and making the most of it.

If you can multitask, multi-streaming is perfect for you. I've tried it before, but to be honest I feel like I am not fully focused on either of the sites which leads to average or low incomes
But generally, multi-streaming leads to:

PRO - more income, building a bigger community of regulars, never getting bored
CONS -multitasking, members can hear the tipping sounds from the other websites, having to turn the other streams off when you take privates...

Reactions: anabeauty37
Status
Not open for further replies.