AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pro's and Con's to blocking models in your room & model friends

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

englishmuffins

Cam Model
Mar 5, 2020
I recently started utilizing MFC again as my site where I enjoy "continuing" the show but in a far more relaxed and community-based environment when I transition to my night shift after doing Streamate in the day. Lately, models have been popping in the room and chatting with me. I currently at the moment do not have models blocked in my room and I tried scouring ACF to see what the pros and cons are to doing this. I personally don't mind models in my room, but I wanted to ask others if there are scenarios that I need to be aware of.

Also, maybe I am far too in my head, but I would love some model friends, but how to go about that, I am just not sure. I feel like an awkward turtle, like "Hi! I'm a model as well and would love to be friends! Yay?" Is there a proper etiquette or way of going about it? Also, do models get offended if another model tips them during a show?

I recently started utilizing MFC again as my site where I enjoy "continuing" the show but in a far more relaxed and community-based environment when I transition to my night shift after doing Streamate in the day. Lately, models have been popping in the room and chatting with me. I currently at the moment do not have models blocked in my room and I tried scouring ACF to see what the pros and cons are to doing this. I personally don't mind models in my room, but I wanted to ask others if there are scenarios that I need to be aware of.

Also, maybe I am far too in my head, but I would love some model friends, but how to go about that, I am just not sure. I feel like an awkward turtle, like "Hi! I'm a model as well and would love to be friends! Yay?" Is there a proper etiquette or way of going about it? Also, do models get offended if another model tips them during a show?
If your purpose for being live on MFC isn't to make money, then having models in the room isn't a big deal if you enjoy their chat.

However, if you want to earn some tokens while you're on, having other models in the room is highly distracting, and they can easily (even accidentally if not on purpose) draw members to THEIR room/social media/etc instead of the members paying attention and tokens to you.

Upvote 0
I don't allow models in my room. I even go so far as to ban any super obvious feminine username if they're talking about their lady bits getting turned on in chat. That's distracting and my lady bits are the only ones dominating the room. A ton of models who like to visit others use different accounts with inconspicuous names as to not distract users. Those I wouldn't have a problem with because they intentionally aren't trying to lure members with the username and chat. I just find that to be way better model etiquette. My time on cam is to make money. I chat here for co-worker talk and inspo.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.