AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pros vs cons of private and freedom

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 15, 2022
Hey everyone so I have only ever worked private sites so have no experience of anything else but I am very curious and I am wondering if it may be worth having a look it seems so so dead at the moment I am wondering if cb is worth a look into.

You never know on which site it will work for you. For some people Premium sites are the way to go, and for other people freemium sites like CB are what they need. You have to give a go to many websites in order to figure out what works for you and what makes you money. I say there is a website for everybody, you just have to find it and make it work for you. Give it a go, it might be just what you needed if things look dead with your other website.

Status
Not open for further replies.