AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pumpkin Love (or hate)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyNicole_

Inactive Cam Model
Apr 28, 2012
US
Twitter Username
@ashleynicolecb
MFC Username
AshleyNicole_
Streamate Username
AshleyNicoleXOXO
Chaturbate Username
AshleyNicole_
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/248327/AshleyNicole_/
Clips4Sale URL
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/88350/ashleynicole
Tis the season for all things flavored and scented pumpkin. So what is your favorite pumpkin thing or least favorite for that matter?

For me, I'm your typical white girl. Pumpkin Spice Latte, ftw! I was sad because Tim Horton's changed their latte (or atleast I think they did) to a Pumpkin Pie vs. a Spice, but I tried the Pumpkin Spice Latte from Biggby's and am back in love with them :dance:

I love pumpkin. There are a few pumpkin flavored things I can't stand, but 95% of the time love it.

Ew, pumpkin-flavored things. I like actual pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pies... But artifically-flavored pumpkin drinks/pastries/etc. just taste weird and icky. It's like the difference between a banana, and something banana-flavored; the taste is sooo different that if it wasn't labeled, nobody would be able to tell what it was trying to taste like! :p

Yay pumpkin season! I love making pumpkin bread with chocolate chips! Also, pumpkin snickerdoodles, mmmmm.

I don't know if this counts, but my cats gets super happy crazy from sniffing and rubbing a pumpkin scented candle I have. It's like cat nip to him. :lol:

I used to be a barista, my name is Autumn, my birthday is the day before Halloween, and I cannot stannnd Pumpkin Spiced Lattes.

I think that the pumpkin flavoring is extremely gourd-y and earthy and does not compliment espresso at all.

Da Vinci syrups make a Carrot Cake flavored syrup and it is everything I wish Pumpkin Spice was. That with some cinnamon and nutmeg sprinkled on the whipped cream... Mmmm.

GemmaMoore said:
Ew, pumpkin-flavored things. I like actual pumpkin, pumpkin seeds, pumpkin pies... But artifically-flavored pumpkin drinks/pastries/etc. just taste weird and icky. It's like the difference between a banana, and something banana-flavored; the taste is sooo different that if it wasn't labeled, nobody would be able to tell what it was trying to taste like! :p

I completely agree with this haha. I have neverrrr understood the massive craze it seems like everyone gets sucked into regarding pumpkin flavored things. I thought it sounded gross before I ever tried it, and after trying it I am sticking with that opinion haha. But literally no one else I know feels that way. They think I am a super freak or something.

Reactions: BarbieLuv
GemmaMoore said:

I never understood the pumpkin flavor craze either, I've TRIED to like the pumpkin coffees but they always taste like a candle to me. Really fake and perfumey ugh.
Real pumpkin is fantastic though. I buy canned pumpkin and put it in my oatmeal or make pumpkin smoothies. :drool:

Pumpkin spice candles!! Are they in stores already?! I need to get some glade pumpkin spice candles in my life right now! They make your house smell like your grandma is in your kitchen baking a pumpkin pie... I also need to visit my husband's grandma and get some pie from her... She makes the best pumpkin pie....

Jillybean said:
Pumpkin spice candles!! Are they in stores already?! I need to get some glade pumpkin spice candles in my life right now! They make your house smell like your grandma is in your kitchen baking a pumpkin pie... I also need to visit my husband's grandma and get some pie from her... She makes the best pumpkin pie....

I've found taking a little bit of vanilla extract (like 3 tablespoons) and pouring it into a small oven safe container (coffee mug should work) with a sprinkling of cinnamon then putting it in the oven at about 300 degrees for an hour makes my house smell so fall-y. It's wonderful.

http://lifehacker.com/5828262/get-rid-o ... la-extract

Not really a fan of eating pumpkins but I love Halloween for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me (if it were socially acceptable for a 30 year old man with a beard to trick or treat, I'd be out there this year) and I've never carved a pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern thingy before so think I may remedy that this year. Live life on the edge and all that.

I also like these Pumpkins...

mynameisbob84 said:
Not really a fan of eating pumpkins but I love Halloween for reasons that aren't entirely clear to me (if it were socially acceptable for a 30 year old man with a beard to trick or treat, I'd be out there this year) and I've never carved a pumpkin into a jack-o-lantern thingy before so think I may remedy that this year. Live life on the edge and all that.

I also like these Pumpkins...

Yes, my favorite kind of Pumpkins! :lol:

I love pumpkin! It's great in baking especially but I love pumpkin coffee as well. My favourite thing is going to the library to study and getting a big coffee with a few pumps of pumpkin syrup, mmmmm.

I am pumpkin crazed lol
I have 1/2 a gallon of iced pumpkin spice coffee in my fridge, but I prefer real pumpkin.
I've convinced the Mr. to let me get a pumpkin to carve this year, mostly so I can make roasted pumpkin seeds :)

Reactions: Gen

Attachments

• 54336070.jpg
    54336070.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 111
I like the smell of pumpkins, I like ripping out their guts & carving them up and I love pumpkin pie. But I think the reason I've become so attached to all things pumpkin is because I'm a Halloween girl at heart. Always have been. Thankfully I have a kid, so I can still trick or treat by proxy at least. :lol:

On the side of the 'hate' all things pumpkin.

Status
Not open for further replies.