AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker barbie Help PLZ!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 12, 2021
Chaturbate
chaturbate.eu
Twitter Username
@Hey_its_Meow
Chaturbate Username
Hey_its_Meow

[Chaturbate] 17944943 request nomber

Hello, I misunderstood your message, I thought that the problem is that the advertisement was left for a long time, and not that it should not be left at all. We see such pictures on other models and they still work, we thought it was possible. We are Russian and use a translator, now we have translated your message with the help of a person who knows English and understood what you meant. We will never show pictures again never promise. Please unblock us, all this put us in a very difficult financial position and we would not deliberately repeat the mistake, it happened by accident due to ignorance of the language, please do not ruin us because of our stupidity, this will not happen again, I swear.Please @punker barbie tell tech support to read this email as soon as possible, we will not stand the ban for another 14 days, I beg you! Account Hey_its_meow. Thanks advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.