AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

punker barbie missing since 04/14/2021, is there a CB industry representative on ACF?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 8, 2021
I see that @punker barbie is no longer present on the forum since 14/04, she does not respond to any message, neither public nor private, on CB the models continue to be banned at full speed, the problems increase and the support responds with increasing slownes
all signs that the section traffic will soon be filled with frustrated messages, unanswered requests for help, unheard appeals and perhaps some flame ...
I ask @AmberCutie please to try to hear CB whether or not they confirm their industry representative on ACF: if they confirm it and she is still @punker barbie , well, we expect her to resume her activity on ACF soon, if they confirm it but she is another person (or it is simply "chaturbate") it will be necessary to update the sticky threads in this sense, if instead they do not confirm it, as well as updating the stickies it will be necessary to ensure that users no longer find the reference of the industry representative on ACF ...

Solution
Yeah hope punker barbie is ok. Maybe she quit working for cb?
Got a reply from Shirley, she's doing just fine. As suspected a while back, other people on CB support team started doing the correspondence on the punker account, and I think Shirley was unaware they hadn't been around in the last couple of months. She's looking into it for us.
Got a reply from Shirley, she's doing just fine. As suspected a while back, other people on CB support team started doing the correspondence on the punker account, and I think Shirley was unaware they hadn't been around in the last couple of months. She's looking into it for us.

Upvote 3
Solution
I think things have turned for the worse and they can't cope any longer.
Some interesting stuff over at cbrules.game.blog indicates that Chaturbate have pretty much given up on moderating the site and anyone banned can easily reappear in a new name. They won't even ban loops anymore.

Upvote 0
I see that @punker barbie is no longer present on the forum
I reached out to her personally via email, we'll see what's going on hopefully.

Upvote 0
i hope she's okay.... i hope she did not get sick or something.,, @punker barbie hope your doing okay. some people are starting to worry... :( hopefully she didn't get the virus or worst. sorry with my mental health disorders and all i worry more then most people... i hope she's okay,

Upvote 0
I think things have turned for the worse and they can't cope any longer.
Some interesting stuff over at cbrules.game.blog indicates that Chaturbate have pretty much given up on moderating the site and anyone banned can easily reappear in a new name. They won't even ban loops anymore.
Well I've heard something similar, except that they're now just banning anyone if they just get a report or 2 without looking into it, meaning trolls, stalkers and other absolute cunts are able to get girls banned quite easily on cb but not on other sites.
Its like how a stalker couldnt get a girl banned from years on old account but can easily get her banned within 48 hours on her new accounts on cb.
It explains why there has been so many people getting banned recently and not knowing why.

Hughug Metallica, feel better soon. ✌🖖

Reactions: Missjudith20
Upvote 0
@punker barbie contacted me via PM on ACF, so I think she is back as beautiful as the sun to take care of our little problems.
a heartfelt thanks from me to @AmberCutie for having unblocked a situation that could become annoying.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie contacted me via PM on ACF, so I think she is back as beautiful as the sun to take care of our little problems.
a heartfelt thanks from me to @AmberCutie for having unblocked a situation that could become annoying.
Glad your problem is being sorted out. Keep in mind, though, that it's likely a member of the CB support team on the punker account from here on out. So don't need to be sweettalking Shirley haha.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
lol
this is not a dating site. haha. don't be angry with me im just being silly.... :)

Upvote 0
anyone banned can easily reappear in a new name.
sorry if I ask this, but since they are banning at full speed, if a model has 2 or more accounts and since she has to give her personal info to collect the tokens, does she not risk all accounts being banned for no particular reason?
I don't even know if it's ok to have multiple accounts on CB ...

Upvote 0
Yeah we are having similar problems from the affiliate side of things. Not with Punker but the moderating losing control. Somebody at the top of Chaturbate needs to give themselves a shake and hire more staff to regain control

Reactions: Highlander884
Upvote 0
We've got stalker confessing on twitter that hes behind a girl getting banned repeatedly.
We've got at least 1 group of misogynists on telegram targeting girls associated with a studio getting them banned (hi cunts! Feeling important harassing and trying to destroy innocent girls lives?)
And it's looking on here that way more people are not hearing anything back from cb then people who are.
And that's just this forum, how many other banned people are waiting for feedback that havent posted on here?

Ofc there always new girls but if more girls keep getting banned so easily one way or another and lack of support in others areas, then what's stopping other cam sites taking over cb popularity?

Upvote 0
We've got stalker confessing on twitter that hes behind a girl getting banned repeatedly.

Another thing where a LOT more communicatin with/from CB would be needed ...

Ofc there always new girls but if more girls keep getting banned so easily one way or another and lack of support in others areas, then what's stopping other cam sites taking over cb popularity?
Yep. It's a pity no other site seems to be able to compete in terms of usability, supporting bots, advertising and so on. Especially no european sites so non-US-models could get rid of the (for the european ways of thinking) somewhat strange rules and regulations....

L.

Upvote 0
If any site was to get bigger than Chaturbate id put my money on Stripchat. Gonna take time to grow though. With Chaturbate, the wheels are gonna come off it sooner or later cause they just dont enforce their own rules anymore. Affiliates are pissed and going by this forum, models seem to have frequent problems. Its unsustainable imo

Upvote 0
Since the punker barbie account is used by CB Support can they be asked to make a fresh new name to avoid confusion. With some sort of verified CB support icon on it. Also would be good and gain back some respect from models and site users if they would open a stickied Q&A thread where they actually respond about issues rather than the Support has read and replied to ticket number blahblah

Upvote 0
If any site was to get bigger than Chaturbate id put my money on Stripchat. Gonna take time to grow though. With Chaturbate, the wheels are gonna come off it sooner or later cause they just dont enforce their own rules anymore. Affiliates are pissed and going by this forum, models seem to have frequent problems. Its unsustainable imo
Stripchat will grow when they will have normal rules like no more broadcasting in park with kids and people around, in restaurants, on the street, no more showing other people on cam not registered, no more driving while masturbating . When all this will stop lots good experienced models will join . but seeing all this is better to focus on a site where u know you can do good without having crazy things to do to compete with others ..when i paied full attention to stripchat was no 1 in cam viewers till a model broadcasting from a buss for example start camming and everyone moved there .. wich is unfair, i dont wanna do crazy things only becouse a site alow it, hope one day will be like the rest of the sites with rules and normal camming . Otherwise strip got good traffic and models can make good money on it.

Upvote 0
Stripchat will grow when they will have normal rules like no more broadcasting in park with kids and people around, in restaurants, on the street, no more showing other people on cam not registered, no more driving while masturbating . When all this will stop lots good experienced models will join . but seeing all this is better to focus on a site where u know you can do good without having crazy things to do to compete with others ..when i paied full attention to stripchat was no 1 in cam viewers till a model broadcasting from a buss for example start camming and everyone moved there .. wich is unfair, i dont wanna do crazy things only becouse a site alow it, hope one day will be like the rest of the sites with rules and normal camming . Otherwise strip got good traffic and models can make good money on it.

I wasnt aware that much crazy stuff was happening. Its seems harder to get people to create an account compared to Chaturbate but im gonna keep pushing visitors too it for now. Cant even get a reply from Chaturbate support anymore and its gonna keep getting worse. Its concerning to read unverified people are on cam though. Want a site that enforces their own rules

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I wasnt aware that much crazy stuff was happening. Its seems harder to get people to create an account compared to Chaturbate but im gonna keep pushing visitors too it for now. Cant even get a reply from Chaturbate support anymore and its gonna keep getting worse. Its concerning to read unverified people are on cam though. Want a site that enforces their own rules
It's certainly harder to get noticed, its front page works differently. Of the 3 ladies that have been forced onto there only 1 of them has had any similar success to what she had before and I think that's because she was still had her insta followers to message about new account.

Upvote 0
I just found this thread. Maybe it explains some of the problems I was having with missing emails. I thought it was a new email provider (who has been causing many problems) but hoping everything is ok and nobody is under any risk due to dodgy email delivery somewhere on the Internet. There appear to be some parties on the Internet (in highly responsible positions) who do not take matters such as missing emails seriously

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.