AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie,My account has been banned for many days without any reply

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 11, 2021
My cb id:Yuanlili. The average flow of people in the room is between 80 and 10 thousand.But banned,It's been half a month now, and there is no reply so far.
I have not violated any rules of cb. During the first half month of my ban, I was taking a break. I didn't even log in to cb, my account was banned and only had 200 tokens. I know that the account is blocked because the fans told me.
If you feel that I have violated, please give me a reason instead of innocent ban, and there is no reply for many days. I don’t know why this is the case. I have worked in cb for two years, cb’s There are more than 150,000 fans, and I still don’t know what I’ve made. Please tell me.Thanks so much.
I wrote several letters to the official support of cb, all of which were automatic responses, and there was no response for many days, and I wrote to Shirley, but there was no response. I don’t know why? Don't know what did wrong?
@punker barbie Please tell me,Please do not choose to be silent. If you feel that I am not suitable to work in cb, please tell me that I will leave instead of being overwhelmed.Thanks so much.

There are more than 185,000 fans and an average live audience of 8,000-10,000 people. Part of the time the audience in the room even exceeded 13,000.

Upvote 0
@punker barbie Passport photos and hand-held passport photos were leaked and sold by the old studio. This is beyond my control, but I did not do it. It has nothing to do with me. I don't know the whole thing. But my account is banned, why?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.