AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker barbie,Please help me,Thanks so much.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 30, 2020
My CB account: xiaoniao99610
My age proof was rejected, and I submitted my driver's license.
I cannot apply for a passport. Due to the impact of 2019-ncov, passport applications are prohibited in our country.. Please understand.
Please help, thanks.
@punker barbie

My CB account: xiaoniao99610
My age proof was rejected, and I submitted my driver's license.
I cannot apply for a passport. Due to the impact of 2019-ncov, passport applications are prohibited in our country.. Please understand.
Please help, thanks.
@punker barbie
Support has advised that a passport is required for age verification. When you are able to obtain one in the future, please feel free to re-apply. In the meantime, please feel free to continue using the site for watching broadcasts from other users, or to broadcast free shows from your own webcam.

Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie. Help me please. We are a couple. We do not receive money for the period from November 1 to November 15, 2020. We converted the tokens into cash on the 15th 10 hours before the end of the period. But no payments were received. Everything is verified and the account is not blocked. Usually a letter came to the post office, we withdrawn $ 138 once and that time everything came well, this time the amount was much more and nothing came. There is a translation in the table on the site. But in fact, no, they wrote 4 times in those. no one answers support. Help, all hope is on you! Our account is Mitzuko56. Thanks!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201123-165757_Paxum.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-165757_Paxum.jpg
    559.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20201123-171731_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201123-171731_Chrome.jpg
    703.4 KB · Views: 6
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.