AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

@punker barbie please help me with support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

sweet_camiila

Cam Model
Jul 24, 2021
hello @punker barbie help me please to solve a problem that takes days, My model account is: sweet_camiila
I have my account blocked, The person who accidentally appeared in my transmission is a Verified Chaturbate model and I tried to send her documents to solve my problem, but my account does not have the age verification option, so I sent an email to support with the documents of it and the nick with which she works chaturbate and is verified by age to speed up the process, but this does not happen, please help me, I just want to verify her so that my account it is unlocked and being able to work as soon as possible. My request where I sent the documents and asked support for help is: (17947538)
I appreciate your time and understanding in this matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.