AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Punker Barbie?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 26, 2021
Punker Barbie Days ago has no activity, I hope it's okay :c or if it's on vacation, enjoy it a lot! :D .

PS: I made this post because we are always atteasing Punker Barbie of problems we want you to solve, once we say "Thanks for everything!" not bad ;)

Punker Barbie Days ago has no activity, I hope it's okay :c or if it's on vacation, enjoy it a lot! :D .

PS: I made this post because we are always atteasing Punker Barbie of problems we want you to solve, once we say "Thanks for everything!" not bad ;)
It's my pleasure to assist!

Reactions: NotYou and osdal05
Upvote 0
Hello @punker barbie Please could you help this popular streamer "8a8y_nura" getting unbanned? She is not getting answers from CB support for over a week now and has no idea what was the reason of the ban. She was succesfully streaming for 8 months, then her studio got closed. She came back strong with a new account but was banned after only three streams. Starting another new account probably not the most preferable solution.
Thank you in advance!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.