AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pvt and tokens

• Thread starter Deleted member 55529
  • Start date
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 55529

Hello. I'm using a token site and most of my income comes for pvts and it's what I most enjoy. Do you think as experience models I should switch to a Pvt side or might be bc I'm new? I rarely get money from tips, even though I'm a mega extroverted girl. My looks are mostly girl next door lol

Thanks

There's a lot of factors to consider, mostly that you're new, could be a main thing here. If you continue your momentum with traffic and it works for you, keep going! The more time you invest, the more results you'll see. But there are plenty of private based sites you can check out if it starts petering out for you.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Which token site? On Chaturbate you can do both. I use a notifier app/bot and my bio to encourage privates because they earn me more tokens than public chat.
Im om stripchat. Have never been accepted on CB bc I look young. I get pvts but I think I will earn less bc it's for public sites

Im om stripchat. Have never been accepted on CB bc I look young. I get pvts but I think I will earn less bc it's for public sites

I charge 18tkns per minute (you can go higher if you like) + 100 for C2C + 200 to enable recording + 300 for cum. My pvts usually last around 25 minutes.

Reactions: anabeauty37
Yes, I also charge 90per minute and there is a couple of pvts per stream. I think that one of the most important things when you try to work on the both side is to not alienate the tippers, going into pvt suddenly and leaving them in an empty room. At this rate most people that are willing to go to pvt are quite patient, so I ask them to wait until the next opportunity (either the end of the stream if it's near, or before/after a pause as i take one each 2 hours of streaming).

I got a miscalculation about a guy recently and ended to spent about 3/4 of my stream in pvt, and my tippers weren't extremely happy about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.