AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Pvt recording lost

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2021
Hello folks

I did a pvt with a model, connection was unstable so we get out and in several times. And every time there were green lines saying that the pvt session was saved to collection, but some of them were not actually.

Here’s my 2questions,
1. How to avoid this?
2. Is there a limit of pvt recording numbers or length in the collection?

Sorry for the inconvenience

regards,

LL

I assume this was CB?
I had a similar issue once, very sketchy server-side connection and lost audio for much of the show.
CB Support contacted me a day or so later and said they had identified a technical issue occurred, and refunded the per-minute tokens (not tips) from the entire show.
I made sure the model didn't have to refund those (and she didn't), so CB took the refund on the chin, a surprise!

To answer your questions though:
1. Not sure, but after the experience above, I would exit a private early if there were audio or video issues that stopped me enjoying it, and try again later.
2. Don't believe there is a limit on either. I have had over a years worth of privates in 'My Collection' before, ranging from 20 mins to >90 mins. But I don't replay them, and delete a bunch every now and then.

I assume this was CB?
I had a similar issue once, very sketchy server-side connection and lost audio for much of the show.
CB Support contacted me a day or so later and said they had identified a technical issue occurred, and refunded the per-minute tokens (not tips) from the entire show.
I made sure the model didn't have to refund those (and she didn't), so CB took the refund on the chin, a surprise!

To answer your questions though:
1. Not sure, but after the experience above, I would exit a private early if there were audio or video issues that stopped me enjoying it, and try again later.
2. Don't believe there is a limit on either. I have had over a years worth of privates in 'My Collection' before, ranging from 20 mins to >90 mins. But I don't replay them, and delete a bunch every now and then.

Thanks mate for Instant reply and sharing your experience of great value n help. I got refunded for previous before but still see if there’s a chance of recording recovery. Otherwise, gotta re do it

Thanks mate for Instant reply and sharing your experience of great value n help. I got refunded for previous before but still see if there’s a chance of recording recovery. Otherwise, gotta re do it
In the correspondence over the refund, Support said the recording could not be recovered.
Didn't bother me much, the only reason I would have watched it again was to hear all the audio I missed. But I could use my imagination based on the visual aspects.
FWIW, someone suggested asking the model if she would download all her private recordings (there is a thread here somewhere about how models can do this) so I could still get it, but specific shows/dates/date ranges cannot be selected. The model would have to download many GB of data and get everything....... No way I would ever ask someone to go through all that just to re-watch a private, no matter how much fun it had been. Time to repeat :)

If CB does not have the recording the model also won't have the recording, unless the model records their outbound stream in OBS.

I think CB recently updated their code (the interface has changed) and that may lead to some instability if they also updated service side code until their dev's track down all of the new bugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.