AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

pvt show recording purchase

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
you don't purchase them.
When broadcaster allows it, they got it automatically (included in the tokens paid during the pvt show so)

ETA: the user who was in pvt gets it automatically added in his collection. Others, even spies can't access it.

Upvote 0
I don't normally allow recordings, but if people ask, I tell them I will turn on recordings for a tip of 150 tokens. I've seen other people in their bio say they will up their per minute price if somebody wants a recording (for example, charge 30tk/min for a pvt with no recording; charge 60tk/min to allow recordings). The only other thing I can think of is if you recorded the pvt yourself and then uploaded it to your bio as a video for sale. This will make the pvt recording available to purchase for all users, and you can choose the price you want to sell it at, just like any other videos you might have for sale in your bio. Not sure if that's what you're asking exactly but hopefully it helps! :)

Upvote 0
It's also clearly advertised in the CB public chat that the (optional) recording of the pvt was added to the user's collection. I'm not sure why everybody needs to know that, but there you go.
That being said, I have deleted all my pvt recordings save for one because I don't see the point of keeping them around.

Upvote 0
It's also clearly advertised in the CB public chat that the (optional) recording of the pvt was added to the user's collection. I'm not sure why everybody needs to know that, but there you go.
That being said, I have deleted all my pvt recordings save for one because I don't see the point of keeping them around.

Yeah, I don't understand why it is announced to all either.
The same for silences and bans, why does everyone else need to know those?

It creates problems by announcing things like these. I have had times where because I am a regular the model will allow a recording for me but not for everyone else (she would do it for other regulars she likes too), and then it creates stupid pointless issues because User A sees that Regular A received a recording, because it was announced.

At the very least these 3 things should have an option to be disabled. So long as the broadcaster AND customer (or in the case of being silenced/banned - user) see these messages, then that is what's needed.

Upvote 0
Yeah, I don't understand why it is announced to all either.
me neither :)

The same for silences and bans, why does everyone else need to know those?
but this is very clear for me : silence and bans are not punishments. They show others your limits, if they don't see your reaction, they could think that the chat is not moderated

Upvote 0

but this is very clear for me : silence and bans are not punishments. They show others your limits, if they don't see your reaction, they could think that the chat is not moderated

But that's the thing, a lot of times it won't show the limits from the model or the true context.
A lot of guys may get banned or silenced from saying/doing something in a PM, Tipnote or PVT.. it could also be things a user has not said, such as they come watch your cam every day but never tip you or take you pvt, despite them constantly being one of the shades of purple. There are many reasons that someone could be silenced or banned, and out of context from public chat, that the users won't know the "why" and you, as the model won't say it or let it bother you.

So I still believe it should at the minimum be an option in the model settings to enable/disable it (them all individually, or as a whole)

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0

I like this feature only because it reinforces to the room that this isn’t a free-for-all. Rooms get out of control sometimes if bad actors notice they can shitpost with impunity.

Regarding private shows - I never cared about receiving a recording at first, but over time I have come to appreciate having them. It’s fun to look back occasionally.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.