AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

pvt shows , and true pvt

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 9, 2020
as, a model is it possible for you to go into pvt room, even if no member has requested you, as in chooseing to be away, may sound strange but curious, thank you

as, a model is it possible for you to go into pvt room, even if no member has requested you, as in chooseing to be away, may sound strange but curious, thank you
UM... what?

You didn’t specify which site you’re talking about. If it’s MyFreeCams, then no a model cannot take herself private without a member initiating it.

IF it’s another site, not sure, but sounds unlikely.

I think shes talking about a "fake private" so when you are broadcasting on 2 different cam sites and one of them you get a private in you can "fake private" on the other one. There is a cam site that has that but I can't remember which one....is it bongacams?

Bongacams has it, to use when in private on another site. It allows viewers to spy on your private sessions for a lower price.

• Helpful!
Reactions: AmberCutie
I think shes talking about a "fake private" so when you are broadcasting on 2 different cam sites and one of them you get a private in you can "fake private" on the other one. There is a cam site that has that but I can't remember which one....is it bongacams?
I think MFC used to have that but got rid of it eons ago.

hi, many thanks for your reply, yes it was in regards myfreecam site, am a fairly new user,and appreciate the help an info you give me, i have many questions , could you also let me know is it possible to send audio on myfreecam site,as in chat, or mp3, many thanks.

Hey, I see you've gone on a posting spree with questions. You should totally check out this handy guide to MFC and the camgirl wiki. Both are pretty great resources to understanding camming/how MFC works!

Hey, I see you've gone on a posting spree with questions. You should totally check out this handy guide to MFC and the camgirl wiki. Both are pretty great resources to understanding camming/how MFC works!
[/QUO
I think MFC used to have that but got rid of it eons ago.
thank you very much for eply, it might have sounded strange question, but im new to myfreecam as a member not a model, it was just a few times in chat a model, seemed to just go into pvt,and few seconds later return,like as if going in away mode, thank you. so i thought, does a model have this option on her screen, along with away,or off cam.

Reactions: SatanJonez
OH! Away mode is totally different on MFC. It's just her taking a break/getting ready to return to cam. Honestly, a lot of this stuff can just be figured out by politely asking the model in chat or hanging around enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.