AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Q. about ignoring and hiding models on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 29, 2020
Hey guys newb here,

What happens exactly If I ignore and hide a model on MFC?
Will they still be able to pm me and read their pm's?

Is there away to completely block a model?

Happy friday

The best way to block a model from PMing you is to only accept PMs from friends and bookmarked models. Remove models, basics and premium members in your account settings. This allows you to control who you want to contact you. I do this as I got tired of being hit up by models I'd never interacted with begging me to come to their room or tip them.

I've never hidden a model, but think that is an option. I've found just doing the above is more than adequate. I also reduce the main page to only models I have on friends and bookmarked.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
The best way to block a model from PMing you is to only accept PMs from friends and bookmarked models. Remove models, basics and premium members in your account settings. This allows you to control who you want to contact you. I do this as I got tired of being hit up by models I'd never interacted with begging me to come to their room or tip them.

I've never hidden a model, but think that is an option. I've found just doing the above is more than adequate. I also reduce the main page to only models I have on friends and bookmarked.

"I also reduce the main page to only models I have on friends and bookmarked"
^ I've already done this one, but I was wondering what will happen if I ignore a model. Will they still be able to send me pm and will I able to read it?

Thanks for the help Force!

Upvote 0
"I also reduce the main page to only models I have on friends and bookmarked"
^ I've already done this one, but I was wondering what will happen if I ignore a model. Will they still be able to send me pm and will I able to read it?

Thanks for the help Force!

If all you do is reduce the main page to model friends and bookmarks, yes they can still send you messages and you can read/respond. You need to go into your member settings and change who can send you private messages such as I described above to prevent anyone who is not on your approved list from sending you a message. They will get a message similar to "User is not receiving message due to settings" or something like that. You should not see a PM from them

Upvote 0
I don't mean to sound like a bitch, but can't you yourself ignore them as well? You don't have to read and reply to everyone who messages you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.