AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about caming on chaturbate.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 4, 2020
I've recently started caming on chaturbate and wanted to ask as I couldn't find anything posted recently about not showing your face on cam.

I'm not wanting to show my face, Is this allowed or will I get banned?

I'm not wanting to show my face, Is this allowed or will I get banned?
It's not mentionned in T.O.S.
Also, it's rare, but I know a model who never never showed her face, even in pvt. She has been warned or else.

Upvote 0
It is allowed but chaturbate need to know it's you on cam.

This is advice I remember from somewhere here. When you start, put a password to your account, so no user can enter your room but cb can pick up that it is you. You can find this in "settings and privacy" in your profile. Set a random pass, click save, turn cam on with face on cam for some moments, turn cam down, delete the password (just empty the field), click save and you are good to go.

Upvote 0
I never knew not showing your face was any kind of issue. I've been in several rooms multiple times where the guy never showed his face. I have no idea what they look like except for a headless body. But somehow proving it's really you does make sense.

Reactions: DoD404
Upvote 0
Among other things, they probably need to be able to prove it’s you, and not someone else camming on your account, for legal reasons. For the same reason they need to verify your identity and age before verifying your account.

Upvote 0
is alowed, more girls are not showing face on cam, is your decision if you wanna show it or not.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.