AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about cams in chaturbate obs,x split and Intergrated cam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2020
HI guys was just wondering about the cams choices that show on your page where u can see yourself streaming on your Chaturbate page currently am streaming on Flash browser but i know soon it will come to an End :( my question is how do u go about using the other cams like OBS,and Xsplit in my chaturbate page so as to see my self streaming just as i see myself live when i am using the Flash browser..in my chaturbate page all the 3.choices.. Intergrated cam,Obs and Xsplit choices show and yes i have downloaded obs and xsplit on my computer but i dont use them...is it really possible to see yourself streaming live while using Obs or Xsplit? as i tried few times and failed or do i need to upgrade the obs and xsplit ?? Any inputs appreciated...Thanks

HI guys was just wondering about the cams choices that show on your page where u can see yourself streaming on your Chaturbate page currently am streaming on Flash browser but i know soon it will come to an End :( my question is how do u go about using the other cams like OBS,and Xsplit in my chaturbate page so as to see my self streaming just as i see myself live when i am using the Flash browser..in my chaturbate page all the 3.choices.. Intergrated cam,Obs and Xsplit choices show and yes i have downloaded obs and xsplit on my computer but i dont use them...is it really possible to see yourself streaming live while using Obs or Xsplit? as i tried few times and failed or do i need to upgrade the obs and xsplit ?? Any inputs appreciated...Thanks

I have never been good with any of those OBS options (Cams/Streamray) or encoder stuff (Streamate), so I've always been that person to just broadcast "the regular way." Lol. In fact, this is probably the reason I can't get Cams/Streamray to even detect my webcam anymore. I guess my time of being able to cam "the regular way" on there has run out, and they're really pushing for models to use the OBS, etc. options.

Reactions: BlackCoffee
With OBS you have to go to settings and make sure that projectors are always on top, and then you can choose the projector preview window. That u can resize and drag to your chaturbate tab on your browser and place it at best place for you. I guess Xsplit will have a similar option, but I never really used it

Is there an Alternative for OBS for chaturbate? Adobe flash is gone, and now seems OBS keeps getting "error messages" or extreme lag. So, what works for you?
--- thanks in advance.
I agree with u on this 100 percent everything has changed since Flash Player was removed ..OBS is Damn slow error messags In Browsers inside for Chaturbate Damn slow !! I really miss the Days of FLASH player Ii worked perfect for me with rare Disconnections:cry::cry:

Reactions: SplitCam
Is there an Alternative for OBS for chaturbate? Adobe flash is gone, and now seems OBS keeps getting "error messages" or extreme lag. So, what works for you?
--- thanks in advance.
Streamster * its not so elaborate as obs but works . Zou can instal obs cam and make streamster to work wit obs virtual cam , or use directely your webcam in streamster

Reactions: BlackCoffee
--- thanks in advance.
According to @SplitCam Software -- also works with Chaturbate and settings are simple
From their official website/blog
https://splitcam.com/blog/2020/how-to-add-chaturbate-stream.html

In terms of resource consumption... OBS vs SplitCam Software, SplitCam is using lowest. OBS can be a nightmare if your laptop/pc 's hardware and internet connectivity are not next to top notch.
I use them both and I did compare with live stream session (true not with Chaturbate platform) but nevertheless this is my opinion.
Anyway, let me know if you give SplitCam Software a try and what you think, your experience with their software.

Reactions: SplitCam
I agree with u on this 100 percent everything has changed since Flash Player was removed ..OBS is Damn slow error messags In Browsers inside for Chaturbate Damn slow !! I really miss the Days of FLASH player Ii worked perfect for me with rare Disconnections:cry::cry:

--- thanks in advance.

Here you can see video tutorial : how stream with splitcam to chaturbate:

English tutorial:

Spanish tutorial:

Status
Not open for further replies.