AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about CB Support and machines

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 4, 2020
Hi

I'm new here, and to broadcasting in general, but I've been thinking about starting to broadcast on CB. I read through the broadcaster getting started guide to familiarize myself with things and noticed it says in there to contact support for authorization to use any type of mechanical device or sex machine. This is exactly what I'm intending to do, so I sent support a message asking what I need to do (with a brief description of the device I want to use, as I'm not sure what else they might want to know about it). That was a few days ago now, and I haven't had any response yet (beyond the automated email acknowledging receipt). I'm just wondering is this normal, or could my message have been overlooked somehow?

Also a question for anyone who uses a machine on CB, did you have to do anything to get authorization for it? I've searched and can't find anyone else mentioning this anywhere, so I'm wondering if perhaps people don't even realize it says that and just go ahead with it anyway without it being an issue.

My CB username is fuckingmachinist although I don't think the support form actually asked for it, but the email address I used in the form is the one that's linked to my account anyway.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.