AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about getting "reported" by a member.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Swen_o

Cam Model
Jul 12, 2020
Chaturbate Username
Swen_o
A couple of nights ago I had a crazy person in my room. It's the first time I've had this happen. It was busy and I was responding to a bunch of posts at the same time; I'm still learning how to respond to multiple comments/questions but I think I am doing a good job. It was moving quickly. I must have missed a comment by the guy and all of a sudden he's saying things like "I don't care about you" and "you have no importance to me in my life" and called me illiterate. I was taken aback as to anything I said that would have him comment the way he did. I just figured he was not quite right so I blew it off. I thought at banning him but then I thought he could "report" me. So here's my question; what can a member report you for and what does it take to get banned? I see so many posts here about people getting banned that I'm starting to worry about it. I'm pretty vanilla so I don't think anything I do while online would get me in trouble but I am worried about pissing someone off and having them report me. What would Chaturbate consider a valid complaint that would lead to a model getting banned?

Swen.

Read the ToS / Code of Conduct. It is your responsibility to familiarize yourself with and adhere to the Terms of Service for any site you work/broadcast on.

You can ban a member for any reason you like, especially if they disrespect you or throw off the vibe of your room. If a member did "report" you for some made up reason, you would most likely get a site warning, and would need to contact support to clarify. If someone requests something grossly against the rules, I refuse them both verbally and written in chat so it is abundantly clear to any admin who may review it.

I suspect many of the bans we hear about here are related to confusion around international IDs, and TOS infractions by people who didn't read the rules (I could be way off, and if I am I hope others will share their thoughts on this!).

Edit: in case it is not obvious or people are bad at googling things for themselves, the ToS can be found at the very bottom of the page, and you should especially read Appendix C for the performer code of conduct.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.