AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about Lovense and Tip Menu

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HaleighDoll

Cam Model
Jan 20, 2020
NYC
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@HaleighDolly
MFC Username
HaleighDoll
Hey all,

I am in the process of setting up my profile on MFC and getting it all ready to go. The cam is ready, mic is ready, light it good, computer is set up but I am a little nervous about my hook up for the Lovense and putting the tip menu on my profile. I am not sure exactly how it work. How do I make sure the Lovense is hooked up and working properly? Also, what is the best way to post my tip menu?

One last question, should you put your lovense prices on your tip menu?

Thanks in advance..

Haleigh Doll

So, you will need the LovenseConnect App on your phone and the Lovense Browser you'll need to install on your computer and open your streaming site with. The App will connect to your toy via bluetooth. The Browser has a widget which allows you to set up the settings for your Lovense Toys, you'll need to scan a QR Code.

Most girls have it so that all or most tips do a little vibration but you're able to send out links to guys who have the Lovense Remote App installed and let them control it for X minutes.

Tip Menu... You can set one up on MFC Share using "Polls" and check the "Tip Menu" checkbox. It will then appear on your broadcasting window next to your topic iirc. But I'd also do a copy in your whiteboard as many guys don't use the poll unfortunately. I have a reminder in my topic that says sth like "check my whiteboard for full tip menu". You can use your whiteboard for pretty much anything.

Hope that helped! Let me know if you're still having questions.

Upvote 0
Omg thank you so much for your help @Jujuki . I am having a huge issue connecting my webcam, that seems to be the only major issue I am having now. I have been on for 3 day and I am having the best time. I feel like i made the right decision doing this.

Is there a way to set everything up without actually "broadcasting"? That seems to be my next issue. I can't seem to just set everything up without being on.

Upvote 0
What exactly do you mean connecting your webcam?

Yes you can! Just stay in the broadcasting window without clicking on 'start streaming' you can access your chat room and whiteboard if you click on top on 'chat room': https://prnt.sc/r1kwn0

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.