AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about muting guests/basics on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone!!
Last night when I was live on MFC I set guests and basics to mute on the chat screen on the MFC app broadcaster on my computer. A few seconds after i muted then it turned it self off and allowed basics and guests back in.

This continues my whole show every few seconds to few minutes the mute would shut off and the riff raff would come in as you could say lol. So I would basically have to watch the mute the whole show and stop what I was doing to turn it back on every time it shut off. It was extremely annoying and distracting and I finally gave up and quit for the night.

What am I doing wrong? How can I mute guests and basics for my whole show? What was happening and has anyone else had this happen to them?
Thanks everyone

Did you have a room helper assigned during that session? A rogue room helper could unmute guests/basics.

...and I noticed you said the riff raff would "come in". I assume that's a typo, but just in case: muting (if working correctly) will only stop them from typing, not viewing/visiting. The only way you can prevent them from viewing/visiting is by performing in a private or group show.

Yeah I just meant talking in the room not actually coming in haha but no, no room helper assigned. I actually finally got a response from mfc admin and they told me to uninstall the program on my computer and delete all files associated and redo the download. Maybe I got hacked or something?

Status
Not open for further replies.