AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArianaFoxxx

Cam Model
Oct 10, 2020
California
Twitter Username
@arianafoxxx_
MFC Username
ArianaFoxxx
Hey babes! So I’ve noticed since I started camming that a lot of the top models have club shows. I’m pretty overwhelmed by shows. I know you can have them when you’re online on public when you meet a goal, etc. but is having members tip for a club you create and have a scheduled night for said show is that successful as well? I’m nit sure if that makes much sense but any advice is welcome on how you go about shows!

Hey babes! So I’ve noticed since I started camming that a lot of the top models have club shows. I’m pretty overwhelmed by shows. I know you can have them when you’re online on public when you meet a goal, etc. but is having members tip for a club you create and have a scheduled night for said show is that successful as well? I’m nit sure if that makes much sense but any advice is welcome on how you go about shows!
*club shows on their MFC share for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.