AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about starting from scratch

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2022
So I been camming for about 6 months. I have noticed that new accounts that take advantage of the first weeks of being promoted gain followers like crazy! See when I first started I didn’t take it too seriously. Maybe all together 8 hours.
At this point I have gained about 4500 followers and they are great but I am seeing new models that really work it gain sometimes almost 100k in their promotion time which results in lots more each day after. My dilemma and thought is should I maybe start over from scratch and take it seriously ? Will it benefit me or will I be kicking myself in the ass that I dropped all I built up? I’m 26 with a good body, fat ass and big titties as well as a nice tummy. Am I cutting myself short by working this way? There are plenty times where I have less then 15 people in my room, if not for the great people following it wouldn’t even be worth it but I’m asked time and time again “how does this room not have 2-3k people in it. Just looking for some advice and wondering if anyone started over because of this situation? If so how did it work out? I hate the idea of loosing the people I have built up but if I can get 30 times the exposure not only will it get me more followers but I’m sure my regulars will find me.
Thoughts? Also if anyone has done this, what is the process? Is it possible to keep both accounts? Thanks for any advice anyone can give me.
Maxi

Welcome to camming! Same as it ever was. You can ask CB to change your user name, but I don't recommend starting a new account. If you delete your account, CB will not give you a new one. You won't have the new tag even if you do. Put in the hours, use your time on screen wisely and you'll get some momentum. Join content sites to promote passive income opportunities there. Good luck!

I'm celebrating my 10 year anniversary on CB this March and I wish like hell that I had never deleted my original account and started over, but I didn't know we were allowed to change the user name when I did that. Now if you delete an account, they won't let you create another one.

Upvote 0
I know what you're talking about, it's a bit frustrating and it happened to me too and it still happens to me. Have you tried adding a goal (in addition to the one you already have) when you reach a certain number of followers? Other tricks could be changing the tags, for example I have about fifteen and I use them in rotation. for some time now I've also changed the main bot, sometimes multi goal other times tip I use other bots for goals, I don't know if it's my idea but when I do it it adds more new people. I hope I've been useful.

Upvote 0
Welcome to camming! Same as it ever was. You can ask CB to change your user name, but I don't recommend starting a new account. If you delete your account, CB will not give you a new one. You won't have the new tag even if you do. Put in the hours, use your time on screen wisely and you'll get some momentum. Join content sites to promote passive income opportunities there. Good luck!

I'm celebrating my 10 year anniversary on CB this March and I wish like hell that I had never deleted my original account and started over, but I didn't know we were allowed to change the user name when I did that. Now if you delete an account, they won't let you create another one.

Upvote 0
I could have sworn I heard of girls starting over
In the last twelve months the entire cam industry has changed. Things are incredibly strict (and stressful). The days of "anything goes" are long, long, long gone. You can email Chaturbate support from your verified email address and report back with what they say about it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.