AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about State Blocking on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2020
Hello Everyone,
Recently new to caming. I have found this site amazing and insiteful. I do have a few questions and find the TOS vegue in some area's. We broadcast as a couple, we sometimes broadcast by ourselfs. During our broadcasting alone, the other would like to create a second account to act as a moderator, room motivator. The problem is we have blocked our state for privacy, and find we can not do this. Is there away around this? Also I have noticed some people broadcast videos, and are not present in their rooms not live, is this acceptable? Lastly, gaming......, what are the rules about this, sports, gambling, prizes etc? I apprecaite any and all feedback in advance. :)

Hello Everyone,
Recently new to caming. I have found this site amazing and insiteful. I do have a few questions and find the TOS vegue in some area's. We broadcast as a couple, we sometimes broadcast by ourselfs. During our broadcasting alone, the other would like to create a second account to act as a moderator, room motivator. The problem is we have blocked our state for privacy, and find we can not do this. Is there away around this? Also I have noticed some people broadcast videos, and are not present in their rooms not live, is this acceptable? Lastly, gaming......, what are the rules about this, sports, gambling, prizes etc? I apprecaite any and all feedback in advance. :)

When you are broadcasting look at the tabs where you see the chat and userlist, look for the tab with the gear icon on it, click that and scroll down to region block exemptions then you add the username you want to give access to.

You are not allowed to broadcast videos 🤔 well I think they tolerate brief and obvious brb videos but im not sure about their official stance on that.

Upvote 0
When you are broadcasting look at the tabs where you see the chat and userlist, look for the tab with the gear icon on it, click that and scroll down to region block exemptions then you add the username you want to give access to.

You are not allowed to broadcast videos 🤔 well I think they tolerate brief and obvious brb videos but im not sure about their official stance on that.
Thank you so very much! You are a blessing.

Upvote 0

I read somewhere that there can't be no one on cam for over 15min, might have been on the FAQ page or something

Upvote 0
The problem is we have blocked our state for privacy, and find we can not do this. Is there away around this?

I think the 2 only solutions are to use a vpn , or unblock the country (ofc).

Though, I tried once to use 'TOR' proxy as a simple and free vpn-like solution for a similar problem, but that was not so convenient (no video, no css, no chat...only the menus in a ugly format) but it's maybe another issue.

Upvote 0
I think the 2 only solutions are to use a vpn , or unblock the country (ofc).

Though, I tried once to use 'TOR' proxy as a simple and free vpn-like solution for a similar problem, but that was not so convenient (no video, no css, no chat...only the menus in a ugly format) but it's maybe another issue.
Thank you so much for the information!

Upvote 0
Thank you so much for the feedback! As far as videos, I was asking because I noticed a room broadcasting through about 5 different videos everyday. The same videos with the same glitches over and over. The couple is not present on a live stream. I have watched many members ask the model to blink or wave, as I clearly am not the only one who noticed. They do not run a menu, hense no on demand needed, someone obviously just monitors the chat while they broadcast prerecorded content of them. This allows them to broadcast almost 24 hrs a day. Like seriously how many nuts can this guy claim to blow in a day? Who in God's name can get or give 24 hrs of Oral nonstop? He has mastered the algorithms and pulls himself into "private" as the mod...all day long. This and the hrs. logged in keep them in the number one or two spot. Seems like cheating as some of us are trying to give the best "live" hands on experience. Am I missing something?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.