AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about tokens and count downs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinderella27

Inactive Cam Model
Jan 20, 2016
los angeles
MFC Username
Sinderella27
Just curious how you guys do this on mfc. So if you have a countdown running for a particular act, but also offer other items, example : boob flash 75. Do you put that towards the countdown too if someone tips directly for the boob flash?

It's whatever works for you.

I count pretty much anything toward the topic except for hidden tips (unless the member asks me to use it if it was a mistake to make it hidden.) I price my countdowns accordingly, most of them being between 1200 to 3000. If I was to NOT put content sales toward the topic, I'd probably have to cut those countdowns in half in order to still make them in the timeframe I aim for.

In your example of a boob flash, I would be using that as a tool to entice people to chip in for the countdown. Say a topic of 2000 til naked, 75 for boob flash would mean during the naked countdown people would be rewarded with boob flashes along the way when they chip in that amount.

It's whatever works for you.

I count pretty much anything toward the topic except for hidden tips (unless the member asks me to use it if it was a mistake to make it hidden.) I price my countdowns accordingly, most of them being between 1200 to 3000. If I was to NOT put content sales toward the topic, I'd probably have to cut those countdowns in half in order to still make them in the timeframe I aim for.

In your example of a boob flash, I would be using that as a tool to entice people to chip in for the countdown. Say a topic of 2000 til naked, 75 for boob flash would mean during the naked countdown people would be rewarded with boob flashes along the way when they chip in that amount.
That makes total sense. That's what I've been doing. Just wanted to make sure i was doing it right :)

Status
Not open for further replies.