AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question about your workplace finding out.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2019
Hey everyone,
Alright so for starters, I cammed for a few weeks in the past and I absolutely loved everything about it. I felt incredibly empowered and I want to start doing it again.
However I got a job in a new city and I am a little worried as to what would happen if they found out.
I am an open book and I don't care if my friends and family find out (they are supportive regardless)

Basically all I want to know is, 1.)How often has anyones camming ever caused issues with employers? and 2.) How many people have experienced employers finding out?

Sorry if this isn't worded the best, I've been up all night! However I appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks!
:h:

Hey everyone,
Alright so for starters, I cammed for a few weeks in the past and I absolutely loved everything about it. I felt incredibly empowered and I want to start doing it again.
However I got a job in a new city and I am a little worried as to what would happen if they found out.
I am an open book and I don't care if my friends and family find out (they are supportive regardless)

Basically all I want to know is, 1.)How often has anyones camming ever caused issues with employers? and 2.) How many people have experienced employers finding out?

Sorry if this isn't worded the best, I've been up all night! However I appreciate any and all feedback! Thanks!
:h:
Really depends on the type of job and the location. I lost my job and was basically run out of town when my employers found out ...

I think it depends alot on what country you are in and the labour laws of that country. Another factor is also what kind of job it is, if you work for something like the CIA you are probably not allowed to cam but if it is a "normal" everyday job then I would refer back to the labour laws.

Evene if you are protected from getting fired without a proper reason the employer can always try and find a bullshit reason to get rid of you but the stronger the labour laws are the harder it is for them to do this without facing penalties.

I would check up what the law says and make sure there are not any specific paragraph of your contract that forbids you to engage in this kind of work.

Reactions: LenaSexton
Some places of employment have morality clauses in their policies and procedures where they can terminate your employment if something scandalous is traced back to you and it comes out that your work for a specific employer. Usually you hear of this happening with people saying something on social media and getting fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.