AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question: App Permissions on Dual Sim phones.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 5, 2017
Europe
www.lorenabrink.com
Twitter Username
@Lorena_Brink
Tumblr Username
Lorenabrink
MFC Username
Lorena_Brink
Chaturbate Username
Lorena_Brink
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000055009/Lorena-Brink/
I'm about to buy a Dual Sim phone (Android) so I have 1 sim for personal use and 1 for this work. I know you can bind each app to a specific sim card but one thing stays unclear to me and I hope someone in here can answer this to me, out of experience:
Let's say I want to install Instagram. I assume I will get a popup asking what sim I want to use for this app or else pin/bind it to the right sim card in my phone settings (I don't have a personal/private Instagram so no double app-problems or anything like that). While downloading and installing from Google Play you'll get the permission pop-up and I bet Instagram wants permission to the contact list on your phone. So here comes the actual question: What contacts will the app actually get permission to, just to the sim card contacts I pinned the app to or also the second sim which is for personal use? Because that would mean my friends and family would get me as a recommendation to add on apps like Instagram while I'm on my work account etc.
So basically: Is a Dual sim phone really just as safe as 2 separate phones? I would love to hear your stories about using a dual sim phone for work and personal use.

Status
Not open for further replies.