AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for a cb industry representative

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

girlfriendcutie

Deactivated Account
Inactive Cam Model
Dec 14, 2016
North of the Wall
I would love to play poker, cards against humanity, pictionary, jackbox games, etc online with members.

The screen would include my face and body, and the game green screened (or windowed) behind me.

Is Chaterbate a place where I can do this?

I would love to play poker, cards against humanity, pictionary, jackbox games, etc online with members.

The screen would include my face and body, and the game green screened (or windowed) behind me.

I think this would all depend on what you used. I see a few popular models on CB use full screen green screens, with full background images/animations...
Just try steer clear of anything you know is not allowed to be shown without consent. Or obviously any images you use be sure they are royalty free and allow certain/specific requirements; always read the guides for what is/isn't allowed - sadly many people do not do this I have noticed, especially on cam sites. They do what a lot of people do: google for an image and use it (even when it has a huge watermark on it, from places like shutterstock, or istockphoto

TL:DR Should be fine. Be mindful what you have displayed..

Upvote 0

I emailed Support regarding your question and they said if you can provide more information regarding which games or better a screenshot of what your setup will look like they can determine if allowed or not, but performers are allowed to use split screen on their broadcasts.

I would recommend emailing support@chaturbate.com normally they'll reply within 24 hours or less ;)

They also said:

Additionally, yes traditionally copyrighted content is not allowed on the site, however, it would be best if an example is available.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Are a few examples. I've emailed support twice since my original post, on two difference email accounts. I am receiving their "auto bot emails" saying they're received my mail and will respond soon. No luck.

I appreciate your help ^.^

Upvote 0
I'll email them today, not sure when I'll get a reply as you may get a reply in the time being.

But just on a few concerns, some of the games you're wanting to play while on cam via Chaturbate may have issues with copyright.

Plus the drawing game can have a lot of issues with users drawing the wrong kind of thing while you're broadcasting that could be deemed as against the ToS on chaturbate.

The game 'cards against humanity' this could be a grey area. You've got to think of logo's or trademarks when playing a game ;) Its one of the reasons why CB prefers the games made into bots etc lol

Though I'll see what CB say.

Reactions: girlfriendcutie
Upvote 0
All these games will be accessible by my fanclub only. Usually people who pay for things tend to value and respect things more. I can easily turn off my game screen in OBS if there is something "inappropriate" *shrugs*

Chaterbates "copyright" system is so unlike any other platform. Places like Twitch don't care. Myfreecams allows models to stream video games. Nood seems extremely open minded and creative.

*sigh* Chaterbate. You have so much traffic. =/

Upvote 0
No technical answers from me. But, did want to comment that I think it's cool you're looking to add some different games, and ideas into your room. Something other than wheel spins, card games, etc. I like it and hope you do quite well with them!

BTW, any chance you're going to do a repeat of last summer with shooting?

Upvote 0
All these games will be accessible by my fanclub only. Usually people who pay for things tend to value and respect things more. I can easily turn off my game screen in OBS if there is something "inappropriate" *shrugs*

Chaterbates "copyright" system is so unlike any other platform. Places like Twitch don't care. Myfreecams allows models to stream video games. Nood seems extremely open minded and creative.

Twitch has deals with game developers etc, thats why they are allowed to be broadcast on their platform.

Chaturbate have got to be careful as they will could receive copyright strikes against them, but I cant comment on MFC or Nood ;)

Upvote 0

There been enough models before you that abused the system to the point CB felt these restrictions were necessity for them. You can't fault them for hedging their risks. I can see so many problems with games where a 3rd party input is possible I'd probably say no myself but it's up to them. Sometime it's not lack of value or respect that makes people do silly stuff. Ultimately when you play multiplayer games on camsites your ceding control of the situation to a stranger and that can backfire disastrously.

Reactions: Osyrus
Upvote 0
No technical answers from me. But, did want to comment that I think it's cool you're looking to add some different games, and ideas into your room. Something other than wheel spins, card games, etc. I like it and hope you do quite well with them!

BTW, any chance you're going to do a repeat of last summer with shooting?

Appreciate it ^.^ :h:

Unlikely shooting shows will be returning anytime soon.

Upvote 0
Appreciate it ^.^ :h:

Unlikely shooting shows will be returning anytime soon.

You're welcome, always enjoy being in your room when I get a chance to visit. :)

Is unfortunate about the shooting shows. That was fun to see, definitely unique and was hoping to see it again. I'm curious if you had any issues with MFC, or any other sites, regarding rules? Or, just personal circumstances? If you don't want to answer, perfectly acceptable. Was just curious as it was such a unique show.

Upvote 0
There been enough models before you that abused the system to the point CB felt these restrictions were necessity for them. You can't fault them for hedging their risks. I can see so many problems with games where a 3rd party input is possible I'd probably say no myself but it's up to them. Sometime it's not lack of value or respect that makes people do silly stuff. Ultimately when you play multiplayer games on camsites your ceding control of the situation to a stranger and that can backfire disastrously.

I certainly see your point of view. This is definitely comparison as to what cam platforms are ok with different rules.

Look, having a chatroom filled with people who can say anything anytime..... is in a way "ceding control". People can say horrific stuff. Multiplayer or no.

Upvote 0
The game 'cards against humanity' this could be a grey area. You've got to think of logo's or trademarks when playing a game ;) Its one of the reasons why CB prefers the games made into bots etc lol

I doubt it would be a problem.
chrome_2018-07-12_12-01-23.png

Reactions: girlfriendcutie
Upvote 0
I certainly see your point of view. This is definitely comparison as to what cam platforms are ok with different rules.

Look, having a chatroom filled with people who can say anything anytime..... is in a way "ceding control". People can say horrific stuff. Multiplayer or no.

I'm wondering if in some way the concern is the EUL/ToS for the third party game/app/etc. and what might happen there if used as a revenue stream? I know sometimes those get very questionable and legally tricky.

Definitely a difficult situation.

Upvote 0
You're welcome, always enjoy being in your room when I get a chance to visit. :)

Is unfortunate about the shooting shows. That was fun to see, definitely unique and was hoping to see it again. I'm curious if you had any issues with MFC, or any other sites, regarding rules? Or, just personal circumstances? If you don't want to answer, perfectly acceptable. Was just curious as it was such a unique show.

Myfreecams has always been incredibly supportive of my shooting shows. Financially, they didn't bring in what I was looking for.

Upvote 0
Myfreecams has always been incredibly supportive of my shooting shows. Financially, they didn't bring in what I was looking for.

Ahh, you've done more than one? I was only aware of one last summer. But, I can understand the financial aspect. If you do them again, I'd be highly interested. :)

Upvote 0
Based on that though, the question comes up in terms of using it to make money. You're not selling it. But, using it as a revenue stream in some fashion such as turns/guesses/etc.

Using it as part of your revenue stream should not be a problem, since the revenue is not tied to the game but rather the experience. If you had a card against humanity clone and tipping gave people access to the system, it might be a different story since the payment grants them the ability to use the game. If people are paying to play the game with a cam girl, they are paying for the experience, not the game. This is why people can set up tournament for any game with approval from the game maker (unless specifically stated by the maker as not being allowed)

Upvote 0
H
Using it as part of your revenue stream should not be a problem, since the revenue is not tied to the game but rather the experience. If you had a card against humanity clone and tipping gave people access to the system, it might be a different story since the payment grants them the ability to use the game. If people are paying to play the game with a cam girl, they are paying for the experience, not the game. This is why people can set up tournament for any game with approval from the game maker (unless specifically stated by the maker as not being allowed)

The last part is what I was getting at. One would have to be diligent and read any ToS/EULA for games/software/etc and ensure that they are not expressly prohibited. Which, is why I think CB and some others may not want to go through the hassle of learning due to changing rules, etc of a third party copyright or licensed item.

Upvote 0
Can anyone tell me why all my cb shows are on camvideos.me? And how can we get them removed?

Sadly there are websites out there that have created/developed "bots" that will record cam shows on the internet and then they post/upload them in places to get money for your content. I think this one and many others are Russian, and are tough to get your stuff removed - have a search on this forum for DMCA threads and read through them, the same question and answers come up

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.