AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for amber regarding comic books or anime

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Really I'm just a video game fan. And with that, I'm not even as hardcore as you may think. I grew up on Nintendo, playstation and more recently computer games, but I don't feel I have to race out and get every new release and play it til no end.

The only comic books I've gotten into are the Amory Wars which is associated with Coheed and Cambria. They are a perfect mix of sci-fi and fantasy, and I love that the characters are identifiable to me since I've been into their music for a while. (Yes, their song lyrics are associated with the comic book story line.)

I haven't been into anime. I watched Dragonball Z when I was still in school, but that's pretty much it. :)

Comics are awesome. I just finally finished a long box and hope to fill a short box by this time next year too. When it comes out in TPB Darkest Night and Brightest Day are definite reads.

Status
Not open for further replies.