AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question for cam models who have experimented with different sites!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melgray

Inactive Cam Model
Dec 21, 2016
Twitter Username
@mistresslunaxo
MFC Username
mistressluna_
Streamate Username
mistressluna_apollo
Okay guys, I started off on MFC and made my way to streamates- as a solo performer. Now my boyfriend and I want to cam together, as fetish models. What sites have you guys tried? We tried to make an account on kinklive, but that brought us to flirt4free? Very confusing. What sits have you guys tried that worked for you??

kinklive, but that brought us to flirt4free?
Kinklive used to be its own site years ago, but they weren't able to keep their own platform (I forget why) and had to move to being hosted on another site. They were originally going to go with Streamate, but too many models didn't like that, so they went with Flirt4Free. I can't tell you a thing about KinkLive now, as I did *not* want to cam on the Flirt4Free platform, but it was pretty nice when it was its own platform.

Streamate is *very* fetish friendly, and as I understand, you should be able to have a couple's account in addition to your solo account.

• Helpful!
Reactions: SaffronBurke
Kinklive is GONE :( I fucking loved that site. Anyways Niteflirt - Here is my husband's and I's listing:

There are not many couples and it works SO well with Streammate. I have a solo cam and phone line there as well as B/G

Cam Line: https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/11521332-CAM-ALPHA-COUPLE-W-SETH-

Phone Line: https://www.niteflirt.com/listings/show/11527262-Double-Domme-W-Master-Seth

Do you find that double-dom type fetish shows sell pretty well with your husband?

Because my fiance and I have been wanting to try this for ages, but weren't sure if there was much of a market for it since we typically see it with G/G, so we've just been soloing. Also, the last time we gave it an admittedly short-lived go on NF, we ended up with a few requests for cuckolding shows, which is generally cool, but I don't do penetration so it can be a bit limiting. Does this kind of thing work for you guys without a live-sex aspect? And if so, do you think it works better with Streamate or NiteFlirt?

Sorry for all of the q's, we just really look up to you guys' hustle lol. ^.^

Do you find that double-dom type fetish shows sell pretty well with your husband?

Because my fiance and I have been wanting to try this for ages, but weren't sure if there was much of a market for it since we typically see it with G/G, so we've just been soloing. Also, the last time we gave it an admittedly short-lived go on NF, we ended up with a few requests for cuckolding shows, which is generally cool, but I don't do penetration so it can be a bit limiting. Does this kind of thing work for you guys without a live-sex aspect? And if so, do you think it works better with Streamate or NiteFlirt?

Sorry for all of the q's, we just really look up to you guys' hustle lol. ^.^

Huge market since there is NO market. My husband is a switch so he can go both ways and that honestly helps us too! We actually only get phone calls (so no live shows) I wish my cam line would ring but it never does. So this way you don't have to worry about penetration :) Once I am healed from my surgery we will cam on Streammate but have Niteflirt on and when we get calls I will put SM on a break and then take the call on NF. Then when the call is over I would return from break and continue on SM. The traffic on SM for couples is amazing. This is in the public section of the forum but if you PM me I would gladly share numbers with you of what we were pulling on Streammate before my surgery. I did have amazing placement on SM and just added him to my existing solo account. My SM is linked here too and we only got domination shows and squirting (since I am a squirter) My husband has cock anxiety so we do not do any penetration/sex stuff.

And ask away!! I love to help :)

Huge market since there is NO market. My husband is a switch so he can go both ways and that honestly helps us too! We actually only get phone calls (so no live shows) I wish my cam line would ring but it never does. So this way you don't have to worry about penetration :) Once I am healed from my surgery we will cam on Streammate but have Niteflirt on and when we get calls I will put SM on a break and then take the call on NF. Then when the call is over I would return from break and continue on SM. The traffic on SM for couples is amazing. This is in the public section of the forum but if you PM me I would gladly share numbers with you of what we were pulling on Streammate before my surgery. I did have amazing placement on SM and just added him to my existing solo account. My SM is linked here too and we only got domination shows and squirting (since I am a squirter) My husband has cock anxiety so we do not do any penetration/sex stuff.

And ask away!! I love to help :)

Thank you so much for all of the info! This covered everything I was wondering and more. ^.^ Also, I'll PM you since I'm definitely curious about the numbers.

Really awesome news that SM is good for couples though since we've both streamed solo on there and on CB and out of the two, it's totally our favorite. Thanks again, Bianca! xx

Reactions: BiancaBaker
Thanks so much guys! What the hell happened to kinklive though?? Also, if anyone does try Flirt4free I'm here to say we went on for an hour the other night and it was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced as a cam model. 100 plus people in the room but NO ONE talked the strangest thing ever. I'm definitely moving back to Streamates with my partner. Also thanks! I've never heard of niteflirt, but I want to give it a try now!

Status
Not open for further replies.