AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question...how to separate my model account from a master account of a studio at chaturbate and MFC?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 17, 2018
Hello everyone....I have a question, pls.

we are 2 girls who work on chaturbate and MFC
Because some personal shit/argues with the studio under we was have it this screen names we was decide to close any collaboration with them. I wanna know how we can have this accounts independent .... out of the master studio?

Thanks a lot for this help.

I believe the studio would have to release your account themselves, though I could be wrong. I've also seen that a lot of studios won't allow the model to make a new account and/or broadcast for up to a year after they've left the studio. Did your contract or signup say anything like that?
Also, your usernames and studio on each site would be helpful for support.

Reactions: punker barbie
Upvote 0
I believe the studio would have to release your account themselves, though I could be wrong. I've also seen that a lot of studios won't allow the model to make a new account and/or broadcast for up to a year after they've left the studio. Did your contract or signup say anything like that?
Also, your usernames and studio on each site would be helpful for support.
Quinn Is correct here. Without the permission of the studio saying that it is ok for you to take your accounts/followers/anything else that was created alongside your accounts, this will not be possible. You would need to create new accounts and start over.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate knows you are under contract w/ your studio. They will not accept your new profile until you are released.

If your studio is being way to controlling on your room, I'd leave. Don't try to pull sneaky shit.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate does not know the contracts. Considering the sheer number of studio performers and the contracts being written in all kinds of languages that would be an impossible thing for chaturbate to oversee.

Upvote 0
Chaturbate does not know the contracts. Considering the sheer number of studio performers and the contracts being written in all kinds of languages that would be an impossible thing for chaturbate to oversee.

Yes they do. They have to verify all applications and create our profiles on their tech side. They have contracts with these studios too, and that would violate them if they accept a model already under a studio. I see sites reject studio models trying to do the same as OP all the time.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Chaturbate doesnt know the contract studio makes with model for general camming. but cb knows that the account u work on is under a studio. the accounts studio make are usually owned by studios. so no u cant separate it without they agree. That asuming on cb u can move account from studio to independant. For sure i can tell you on MFC isnt possible. On MFC you have to get a new account, after that the studio one is closed. From my knowledge MFC doesnt allow 2 acounts on same ID

Upvote 0
Correct. There is a contract between cb and the studio but cb cannot and does not check the contracts the studio makes with their individual broadcasters.

Reactions: Sophiestique
Upvote 0
Ok. I can close my actually account because I have my own password. Its very difficult to chaturbate to answer me. Just MFC was answered me. I am allready accepted back on MFC.

Upvote 0
Correct. There is a contract between cb and the studio but cb cannot and does not check the contracts the studio makes with their individual broadcasters.
but they are aware of who is under studio and their model release based on the contract between them. They have copy of their id and EID/SSN.

Ok. I can close my actually account because I have my own password. Its very difficult to chaturbate to answer me. Just MFC was answered me. I am allready accepted back on MFC.

i'd look over your contract in case you can work competitors independently, but you should be able to say fuck it and create a profile on a new site too. As long as your login is different, you should be good.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
Upvote 0
but they are aware of who is under studio and their model release based on the contract between them. They have copy of their id and EID/SSN.

Correct, but chaturbate cannot and does not know under what circumstances a model left the studio. There are other sites (I've heard of Streamate and Flirt4free), who have other kinds of contracts with studios, like a regional exclusivity clause or making it truly impossible for a former studio girl to make an independent account during a grace period set by the site. Meaning every girl that signs up from a certain region will automatically be added to the studio responsible for that region even though the girl doesn't even have a contract with a studio, like a mafia really. I think I read about such a case here where the girl was wondering where her money was (it was just sent to the studio and she had never even heard of that studio before).

As far as I know cb and mfc do not have these kind of contracts. I used to work for a studio and had no problems going independent on cb and mfc. They are neutral here.

@imperatriza good luck as independent

Upvote 0
Correct, but chaturbate cannot and does not know under what circumstances a model left the studio. There are other sites (I've heard of Streamate and Flirt4free), who have other kinds of contracts with studios, like a regional exclusivity clause or making it truly impossible for a former studio girl to make an independent account during a grace period set by the site. Meaning every girl that signs up from a certain region will automatically be added to the studio responsible for that region even though the girl doesn't even have a contract with a studio, like a mafia really. I think I read about such a case here where the girl was wondering where her money was (it was just sent to the studio and she had never even heard of that studio before).

As far as I know cb and mfc do not have these kind of contracts. I used to work for a studio and had no problems going independent on cb and mfc. They are neutral here.

@imperatriza good luck as independent

I was never arguing that... I said they need to request a release. I thought it was implied it needs to go through there studio. I think you are misunderstanding me

Some sites do require studios depending on the region, but that's where virtual studios are benefitual. I have never heard Streamate being the case for adding regional models to studios with no here from them. Ive heard them declining regional models. But i know it has happened with f4f and bongacams for a fact.

Op said they are in a studio, so this senerio doesn't apply.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.