AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question/ racial slurs/race play

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 7, 2019
i have a question regarding the rules of cb
i was in a room, public show, and the model (username morelovely) seemed to be doing some sort of race play thing which i guess is fine
but then then, and i can't say if prompted by the user or on their own, they started using the n-word (the er not a) and i was extremely uncomfortable and i asked them not to say that but i guess i was ignored and so i just left
but i'm wondering if this sort of thing is actually against the rules

"You will not use the Service to engage in any form of harassment or offensive behavior, including, but not limited to, the posting or sharing of any message, picture or recording, which contains may be libelous, slanderous, harassing, abusive or contain defamatory statements; or racist, obscene, offensive or other language which is not in accordance with your local laws and community standards; "

Upvote 0
But what if someone is tipping for it and WANTS it in public chat for the extra humiliation? Surely if someone is, it's targeted AT THAT PERSON tipping for it, not at the room in general, or the whole audience. In that situation, if you're uncomfortable, you could easily leave. I am sure the reason she ignored you is that it was a tip (or pvt on another site), so she was clearly concentrating on that person's requests.

Upvote 0
But what if someone is tipping for it and WANTS it in public chat for the extra humiliation? Surely if someone is, it's targeted AT THAT PERSON tipping for it, not at the room in general, or the whole audience. In that situation, if you're uncomfortable, you could easily leave. I am sure the reason she ignored you is that it was a tip (or pvt on another site), so she was clearly concentrating on that person's requests.

Doesn't really matter who tipped for it, you'd have to be an idiot to think that's an ok request to do in public, I mean, it's even questionable in pvt

Upvote 0
it doesn't seem like they do anything, i thought i found someone saying this same person had done the same thing on twitter within the last couple of weeks , can't find again, and so if they didn't seem to get anything other than an email warning and didn't stop doing it . i cc'd shirley in report to support, they just gave general we'll look into it response and no reply from shirley @punker barbie seems more active here so i thought maybe she could explain it. i don't want to get the person perma banned just get them to make them use such language , even if its for tokens

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.