AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question to members and models: Girl girl shows

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

IsabellaSnow

Cam Model
Feb 3, 2012
myfreecams!
profiles.myfreecams.com
Hello members!

I am doing a show with one of my friends in about a weeks time, and I am planning/thinking about the best approach to it/what to do for it.

When I last brought friends on cam people seemed to really enjoy it, we did silly countdowns, kisses, groping, flashing, spanking, things like that. There were a few people afterwards (I will point out they were non tippers) who came into my room complaining/making out me and my friends had ripped people off because we didn't do anything really graphic for tokens. It was literally what it is.

My question to you guys, is if you saw a girl girl show, and were happy to tip/spend for it, if you were able to take the girls in group/private, would you be annoyed at spending money on them if they didn't start having sex? Or would you be happy if they just stripped/teased/hung out in group or private.

I'm actually thinking more of groups. I don't think my friend is comfortable yet doing full nudity, but that any nudity she may be up for doing may suit her best in a group. Thing is, I'd like to do a group and treat it kind of like public but a bit more exclusive and without freeloaders. I think it's very very unlikely we're going to start having sex/putting dildos inside us. It would be more fun and sexy stuff without being too graphic. Guys, if you were in a group watching two girls, would you be particularly unhappy if they didn't do too much? Would this be something you think would suit countdowns better?

A question for the girls who have done group shows with another girl: How many people have actually joined the group? I mean we all know that having another girl on screen usually has a high room count and usually a hell of a lot more tips, but are people more willing to go into group when there's another girl? Have you ever done a group with a girl where you don't do anything too graphic?

Basically I don't mind idiot freeloaders complaining that we're not fucking ourselves (well, it's annoying), but I do care if people who've actually spent money leave unsatisfied/angry at me and thinking I'm some kind of scammer.

Hmmm.

I think if I was in a room watching a GG show and then they called out for a group show, I would definitely expect something in group that I felt I wouldn't/couldn't see in public.

That doesn't necessarily mean I'm going into the group show expecting strapon anal or anything, but let's say if I'm in public, and we've tipped to get your friend topless, then we go group and the same activity continues with the only difference being that she takes her panties off as well. Ehh I might be a little bummed about that.

If there is any chance that may be the case, then I would suggest not letting her be nude at all in public chat, and advertise the only way to get to see her nude would be in group chat. And maybe use phrases like "naked hangout in group". When you start throwing the word "show" around, members imaginations will get the best of them. Everybody has a different definition of "show" and there would be SOME guys that expect full on scissoring with a double-headed dildo ya know?

If I saw phrase like "naked chat in group!", I wouldn't have crazy expectations ya know?

Reactions: LilyMarie
That's kind of what I'm talking about, not doing so much or any nudity in public but doing it in group as well as other sexy stuff. It's one of those things, I know plenty of girls who do group shows where they barely even get naked or do much in group that they don't do in public, yet their groups are successful, but I swear members act a bit like they're on crack when it comes to girl girl shows. Everything seems a lot more serious, they expect more. Thing is, you can never please everyone.

Essentially going in group just means you have to pay to see the girls, if they're in group, they're not in public so in public you'd not be able to see anything. I'd hope if someone were watching in public they would be tipping x amount, so going group wouldn't be a problem for them. But... there are probably many guys who wouldn't tip in public but would watch in public, yet would go group. It's so tricky because you can't please everyone. Even if you say out loud a lot that you're not going to be doing a sex show, people will still somehow think you've mislead them just for the sheer fact that there being two girls "must mean" there's going to be a sex show of some kind.

One of the things I've never liked about groups is essentially they're really cheap for the member, but members always seem to expect a lot more in groups than they even do in privates, and because everyone's different pleasing one person would mean pissing off someone else. At least that's how it's always been for me.

Reactions: Kunra9
Isabella_deL said:
That's kind of what I'm talking about, not doing so much or any nudity in public but doing it in group as well as other sexy stuff. It's one of those things, I know plenty of girls who do group shows where they barely even get naked or do much in group that they don't do in public, yet their groups are successful, but I swear members act a bit like they're on crack when it comes to girl girl shows. Everything seems a lot more serious, they expect more. Thing is, you can never please everyone.

Essentially going in group just means you have to pay to see the girls, if they're in group, they're not in public so in public you'd not be able to see anything. I'd hope if someone were watching in public they would be tipping x amount, so going group wouldn't be a problem for them. But... there are probably many guys who wouldn't tip in public but would watch in public, yet would go group. It's so tricky because you can't please everyone. Even if you say out loud a lot that you're not going to be doing a sex show, people will still somehow think you've mislead them just for the sheer fact that there being two girls "must mean" there's going to be a sex show of some kind.

One of the things I've never liked about groups is essentially they're really cheap for the member, but members always seem to expect a lot more in groups than they even do in privates, and because everyone's different pleasing one person would mean pissing off someone else. At least that's how it's always been for me.

Yeah it's true. Even if you spammed your chat room with "WE ARE GOING GROUP NOW! FULL NUDE! NO SEX AT ALL! NOTHING! NO DILDOS! WE WON'T EVEN LOOK AT EACHOTHER'S PUSSY!", people would still join the group and be like "wtf?!? This group show is 18 seconds in and you guys aren't double hitachi DPing eachother while making out and cooking a pie?!?1 FUCKING RIPOFF!"

I've been in rooms before where the girls made it clear they had never fooled around, and really weren't comfortable doing that, and the vibe was great. I think if you are pretty upfront about it, most paying members will get it and not be stupid about it.

The problems with group shows IS the fact that it's less costly to members. Your regulars will enjoy it, but a group show also draws out the people that don't charge much and are looking for a cheap show. They will be super stingy about where they spend their tokens, and when they FINALLY decide on a spot they want to get thoroughly entertained, so their expectations may be unrealistic.

Reactions: IsabellaSnow
Shaun__ said:
I took two models true private once for some kissing and groping. They were doing nothing else that day. They started to enjoy it too much, and went to another room to have sex. They just left me there and said nothing as they left. I was so sad. :(

That's pretty rough :(

Kunra9 said:
The problems with group shows IS the fact that it's less costly to members. Your regulars will enjoy it, but a group show also draws out the people that don't charge much and are looking for a cheap show. They will be super stingy about where they spend their tokens, and when they FINALLY decide on a spot they want to get thoroughly entertained, so their expectations may be unrealistic.

Pretty much the nail on the head there!

I'm basically hoping people won't be complete morons about it. What I'm more wanting to know is if you'd be willing and happy to pay for that kind of entertainment, even if there isn't the sex side of it. I mean really I have no clue what's going to happen on cam, there are loads of options of things we can do that are sexy that's more than kissing and groping but not using a double ended dildo/a strap on. Things like oil, bj with toy together, shower and general games/fun countdowns, which I think are things we'd be more comfortable doing after a few drinks :) but I really doubt any amount of drinking is going to get anything seriously graphic.

One thing with group is it's great if there are lots of people joining, but if say 6 people join, well I think we'd probably make more in public. If 20 people joined then that'd be pretty dam awesome! It's amazing how you can have a room with 1000 people in it, and I bet you'll only get like 10-20 people who'll go in that group show half the time. It's a little sad really!

Edit to add: Bad times Shaun :(

I have seen plenty of girl girl shows where things like shower, and lotion shows were the final countdown and/or were the advertisement for a group show. Will guys urge to do more of course. But generally speaking I don't think the expectation is that two cam girls are going to put on a show which includes 69 or strap on, unless the girls are lesbian and routinely cam together.

Obviously groups are hit and miss, I have certainly been in groups lately which average 10-20 (mostly for a nude in public show at Library, cafe, work) but also for a girl girl show.
In general I think more guys are willing to fork out money to see a new girl get naked for the first time. It also lets her decide how much nudity she is comfortable showing in public for a future date.

At $50/hour I wouldn't describe groups as cheap, especially when you watch public cum shows for free pretty much 24x7 on MFC.

HiGirlsRHot said:
At $50/hour I wouldn't describe groups as cheap, especially when you watch public cum shows for free pretty much 24x7 on MFC.

Most group shows don't last an hour, and Isabella was referring to the fact that groups are only 10 tokens/minute. That is cheap. You could be down to your last 100 tokens, but it's enough for 10 minutes of a hot group show. That's a bargain.

February 2nd ;) lol

It should be fine, I guess I just needed some reassurance! :) I do most things that people generally "expect" of a camgirl so I don't come across this often and I want to be 100% sure that I'm not being completely unreasonable and let her take it at her own pace :) She's a bit shy and obviously completely new to this so I'm basically planning shows that might/could happen, checking with her first and we'll then play it how it goes. I think a bit of alcohol, fun times and the general excitement of mfc will break her :p so who knows? I do have a hitachi, maybe we can persuade her :D

And yes I was talking about normal length group shows, I mean let's face it, how many people actually stick around in group for a full hour even if it lasts that long? Actually, $50 for an hour of live sexy time with a cam girl/two cam girls, taking requests, playing, whatever is fucking cheap! Especially seeing as most groups only have like 2-3 people in them! I mean I do public shows, yet people still prefer to take me private. People will take me private just after a show. And privates are 6-8x as expensive as groups.

Isabella_deL said:
February 2nd ;) lol
And yes I was talking about normal length group shows, I mean let's face it, how many people actually stick around in group for a full hour even if it lasts that long?

Lol i last a good 10 minutes if that. As soon as you put a big smile on my face im out of there.

Jblackbean2

Isabella_deL said:
$50 for an hour of live sexy time with a cam girl/two cam girls, taking requests, playing, whatever is fucking cheap! Especially seeing as most groups only have like 2-3 people in them! And privates are 6-8x as expensive as groups.

Yup.

An hour long private show with me on, say, ImLive would cost a guy $200+. $50 for a 1-hour group show ain't nothing.

Isabella_deL said:
I'm basically hoping people won't be complete morons about it. :(

Wouldn't set my hopes too high on that one. ;)

Seriously though, if you are totally up front about what is going to happen in group, people should have no reason to complain (although some will).

Personally, I'm not big on GG stuff on MFC (but that's just me). However, as far as what the "show" will be, I give you this experience:

Once went group with a former exotic dancer/stripper/whatever where the whole purpose of the group was her best damned strip show. No toys, no close up gyno shots, etc. Just a really seductive strip. Everybody went into the group knowing that. Anyone that wandered in late and didn't know the parameters was probably disappointed, but I'm sure they quickly left, cost them a pittance of tokens to find out.

Anyway, as long as you let everyone know the least they can expect (in other words, don't oversell it), everything beyond that becomes a bonus. I think you're good to go. But I'm just really cool like that :lol:

Reactions: Just Me
Isabella_deL said:
Hello members!

I am doing a show with one of my friends in about a weeks time, and I am planning/thinking about the best approach to it/what to do for it.

When I last brought friends on cam people seemed to really enjoy it, we did silly countdowns, kisses, groping, flashing, spanking, things like that. There were a few people afterwards (I will point out they were non tippers) who came into my room complaining/making out me and my friends had ripped people off because we didn't do anything really graphic for tokens. It was literally what it is.

My question to you guys, is if you saw a girl girl show, and were happy to tip/spend for it, if you were able to take the girls in group/private, would you be annoyed at spending money on them if they didn't start having sex? Or would you be happy if they just stripped/teased/hung out in group or private.

I'm actually thinking more of groups. I don't think my friend is comfortable yet doing full nudity, but that any nudity she may be up for doing may suit her best in a group. Thing is, I'd like to do a group and treat it kind of like public but a bit more exclusive and without freeloaders. I think it's very very unlikely we're going to start having sex/putting dildos inside us. It would be more fun and sexy stuff without being too graphic. Guys, if you were in a group watching two girls, would you be particularly unhappy if they didn't do too much? Would this be something you think would suit countdowns better?

A question for the girls who have done group shows with another girl: How many people have actually joined the group? I mean we all know that having another girl on screen usually has a high room count and usually a hell of a lot more tips, but are people more willing to go into group when there's another girl? Have you ever done a group with a girl where you don't do anything too graphic?

Basically I don't mind idiot freeloaders complaining that we're not fucking ourselves (well, it's annoying), but I do care if people who've actually spent money leave unsatisfied/angry at me and thinking I'm some kind of scammer.

'Usually' a girl girl group suggests more graphic activities. However if that's not something you plan on doing just be up front and tell the room what you will be doing in group. If they get mad then it's on them for being idiots. They don't have to go group if they don't want to.

The_Brown_Fox said:
Isabella_deL said:
$50 for an hour of live sexy time with a cam girl/two cam girls, taking requests, playing, whatever is fucking cheap! Especially seeing as most groups only have like 2-3 people in them! And privates are 6-8x as expensive as groups.

Yup.

An hour long private show with me on, say, ImLive would cost a guy $200+. $50 for a 1-hour group show ain't nothing.

$300-ish on MFC for an hour long private; 3600 tokens. 4800 for true private so at least $395 ($300 for 3775, plus $75 for 900 plus $20 for 200 more, leaves 75 tokens extra-- assuming the member can buy the $300 package.)

People think MFC is cheap for things... only for groups and tipping smaller amounts. For privates, it's actually one of the more expensive sites. Even at 7.9 cents per token, it's $4.77 per minute which is around other sites (most of the ones I have seen average between $4-$5/min). But, until a member gets to the plans that are 7.9 cents per token, the member is paying up to $6 a minute, which is on the expensive side of cam sites.

As to the topic... I would expect to see more in a group than what has been in public. I don't mean go elbow deep in each other, but I would expect at least full nudity from both girls, etc. I remember when SoAdorable had her sister with her a bunch of times, I would check on her groups now and then to see if there was even a hint at her sister getting nakie... which she never did :crybaby:

i may be the weird one in this, but i would PREFER the kind of show you are talking about. when it comes to more hard core g/g action it just makes me think " well time for me to leave them alone now" but i played beard for a lot of true lesbians so the idea of two women making out doesnt do anything for me beyond making me yawn. if you advertise the type of show, make it clear ahead of time then caveat emptor i say.

Status
Not open for further replies.