AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

question webcam

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 19, 2023
hi i want start webcammer and i would like know what webcam is good for work, can suggest me what webcam i can get please? ty

If you do do not mind the shipping time or China products... Mine is a Redragon Oneshot with a built in light ring, 1080p and 30fps. It's way cheaper than any good Logi (which to me starts at C920).

The image is also crispier than my Logi even messing up settings on any apps. Idk what your priorities are tho. The bonus of Redragon is: no need to run any software on the back, just plug in and play.

ty ivy for answer me! yes i would like a good quality of image and not was know what cam is better for use, i go to see u recommendation!

amazon has that cam and many others you can get faily quick. Shows i can get that cam tomorrow here LOL Which really means the following day LOL
I got mine from Shopee's oficial store. Don't understand your loling. Redragon is a Chinese brand.

I got mine from Shopee's oficial store. Don't understand your loling. Redragon is a Chinese brand.
I have a few redragon things, keyboard, mouse, mouse pad & wrist support. Local computer store, but have always stuck with logitec for cams & did buy a cheap one that seemed just as good.
LOL part was mainly cause amazon delivery time estimates i found not to accurate, but still quick enought. Have had many things claim next day, or 2 day shipping & rarely are. 2 days from when they get around to shipping it, not when ordered

Status
Not open for further replies.