AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 16, 2019
Please dont judge. when i first started camming i found a dude who was tipping me crazy, he ended up "falling in love with me" i liked him as a friend he was helpful friend we talked got to know eachother more like he was sweet and also sending me pretty good money. he soon became like insanely jealous crazy would call me names act agressive say he would find me.. it just got bad so like i cut it all off 5 months ago .I kinda like led him on, he was sending me alot of money. He didn't want me camming because he was jealous. I lied to him and said i stopped camming but the other night he found my account. we texted on a textfree account. We stopped talking around 5 months ago just because i didnt want to deal with the drama and because he didnt want to send money either we agreed to be friends but i just didnt tell him i was camming again. randomly he starts blowing up my text now account, hes blowing up my emails. i guess he found my account. looked up my username saw that i was camming for a whole year went nuts on me started calling me a "cam whore, slut, useless" how much he hated me. he was angry. i simply blocked his number he made accounts more emails and kept sending me pictures and videos to me of how i was online doing shows for other men. i already made a new account to avoid him. but now he found this one so i dont know what to do i dont know to email mfc about him but i already blocked his old account i dont know his new one so im nervous. i dont know why im scared of him, but i believe what he is doing is harassment. what should i do about this im afraid to cam again. i know im dumb for accepting so much money, i just didnt know he was going to be a crazy guy. he seemed like he cared and he kept sending me money. he apologized because i told him if he continues i will get a restraining order and file for harassment but i dont believe he is done and it makes me uncomfortable him just lookin me up and sending me vivid videos of me on like camwhores101.com u know those kinda sites. idk if i should try to get all the videos from my old username down and create a new one. i already made a new account so i dont think mfc will let me. i want to continue camming and not let this get in this way.

If you haven't done so, you should report him. If you don't want to talk to him, and he keeps trying to contact you, that is harassment. Creating accounts to avoid a ban is considered ban evasion.

You might also consider ditching your external accounts you shared with him. I'm not talking about MFC or Twitter. But those other channels of communication you shared. I'm not saying delete them, you might need all that if you do need to file a restraining order. Along the same lines, you might want to screen cap and document any thing he does that you can't easily retrieve. Again for the same reason.

Also probable not a good idea to name piracy sites. That just promotes them.

Reactions: LustfulZoey
Upvote 0
What’s with these wackadoos meeting a model on a camsite then expecting her to quit said camsite because “oh bb i luv u so much”?

Anyway, report him to MFC and hopefully they will be able to ban his IP address, so he can’t get around any sort of block by just creating a new account. Then, totally ignore him. Responding in any way whatsoever just eggs on the crazy. Usually once you ignore them for long enough they get bored and move on.

Also, restraining orders should be used as an absolute last resort and only if this person has gone to the extreme lengths of actually finding out your real name and where you live and poses an actual physical threat. Because if he doesn’t know your real name and your location, he will once you file for a restraining order. It’s also, unfortunately, not the easiest of processes to get a court to grant you one.

Upvote 0
so i cant change my account cuz i already made a new one. i got a pretty good chunk of money sent to me before he went nuts. he is like obsessed with me says i stole money. when he is the one who sent it to me to "not cam anymore" except i still cammed. he claims he saw me on the account i have blocked.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.