AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about "new" tag on Chaturbate, and how I'm doing so far!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 11, 2019
The Frosty North
Hi hi! I've been camming for a little over a week. Background: I'm non-nude and wear a bandanna on my face and one over a distinctive tattoo on my shoulder, and I play up my blue hair, muscular physique, body hair, and nerdism. (I'm aware I'm pretty niche haha.) I'm an extrovert and as long as there's at least one person active in the chat, I can basically talk indefinitely, I laugh a lot and am generally relatable and likeable, and I share trivia about *everything.* I'm an artist for my day job, and I have almost a decade of experience charming customers into buying my work at art festivals, so this comes pretty easily to me these days. Just like my day job, if the right person comes along, they spend a lot, but other than that, it tends to be a trickle.

Anyway! I have a couple questions!

1. My first week, I did a little under 6000tk/$300 and a little under 1700 followers. Are these decent numbers for a brand new non-nude model?

2. How much does the "new" tag matter on Chaturbate? With the exception of one day last week, I've consistently maxed out above 100 viewers, and the last two days I've hovered around or above 300 viewers - and my partner checked and told me I made the front page while I was camming yesterday. But today (the first day after my "new" tag expired), I was struggling to keep 50 viewers for the first couple hours, and I think I maxed out a little above 100 viewers and picked up 80 new followers, but only did $13 something. My weakest day was last Wednesday, when I maxed out around 60 viewers and barely did $13, and that was *with* the "new" tag, so I'm hoping this was just a little bad luck and not a preview of what every tagless day will henceforth be like, LOL.

3. I haven't done any private shows - should I be pushing for that? What's a fair amount per minute for a niche non-nude model such as myself? The furthest I'm currently willing to go is wet shirt or bikini, possibly vibrator through panties.

I'm thinking I'll give it another week, and then if it doesn't pick back up again, I'll head over to try MFC. It seems like there's a lot less less explicit stuff going on in public chat, so maybe I'll have a little more of a shot there.

Thank you so so much in advance!

-Bett

There isnt really a certain amount new models make you should set daily and weekly goals for yourself and aim for that or higher some models make you 10 dollars an hour some make 30 some make hundreds... my first week on cb i didnt have the model tag as i made the account ages ago think i was making on average 50 an hour but in saying that i still had slow nights and made under 20 an hour you will always have slow days ane even slow weeks... i started on mfc and found it a lot slower and harder to make money but my shows are more sexual so cb suited me better plus there seem to be more Australian viewers on cb and i can always place really high on the "other" page when searching locations a lot of Australians want to see Australian cam girls and there isnt many so this really helped me out when starting on cb. i would definitely try a different site like mfc and see how you go :)

Hi, thanks for the reply. The day after I made the post, I switched up my tags and started pushing private sessions, and I've been doubling my token haul every week - I keep thinking.. at some point this has to plateau, right? Haha

Consistency also has been key, like everyone says.

Reactions: Missy_matrix
Hum, I'm curious how do you manage privates in CB?
I have no luck with this site. and stopped it recently. My problem was that my room emptied during each private. and then it was a painful and long climbing again, with sometimes 30-60min with only grey users in my room.

Status
Not open for further replies.