AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions about selling used panties

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2017
Hi ladies,

I'm totally new at this and haven't sent any pantie through the mail yet or have sold any because I want to be sure I have the correct information, I keep hearing that shipping used panties is illegal and I'm very scared because there was a case of a woman on abcnews website in 2003 who was arrested for doing this and was facing 5 years in prison and a $250,000 fine!! .....(Look up Christine Vetter) I'm confused on this whole thing because I called UPS,hazardous material support,and D.O.T they all told me that shipping used underwear is not biohazzard I told them they would be unwashed and they said as long as the person is not infected and it doesn't contain pathogens it's not a biohazzard but here's the thing ....I went on a ask a lawyer site and a few lawyers said it was illegal one told me " Look up 18 USC 1461. A crime under this statue has rarely been charged netherless, it's a crime to do what you're asking" another lawyer told me Worn is fine Worn and cakes in feces is not. So here's my questions:

1.why are lawyers giving me different answers?

2.if UPS, D.O.T and hazardous waste material said it's not considered a biohazzard and there's no regulations on used panties or socks etc does it make it illegal to ship? Because what they are saying doesn't match up with what some lawyers are saying.

3) can I just make fake used
Panties? (With food products)

Thank you I just can't access that link it says I don't have permission I can't see it yet because I'm new lol and yeah I've asked a few lawyers and they told me it's illegal and goes against the comstock law worn underwear is considered filth. It's a federal offense. It's not a biohazzard but it's still a federal offense I'm scared to even do this now so I'm very hessiatant on this :(

You don't have to sell panties at all, if you're worried. While they're a nice little extra, most of us don't sell them enough to miss the income if we stopped. I've been camming since 2011, and have sold panties three times, two pairs each time. It's not a huge money-maker.

Check out SofiaGray, they have a huge traffic for that kind of stuff.

1- I don't think they can give you a straight answer since the area is quit grey line. You can do it... but don't get caught.

2- It's technically "illegal" but not really regulated either. I say it's a decent income so do it.

3- Do not. Most customers who buys this kind of items know the tricks and wont be happy neither be recurring customers. You sell your dirty panties if you find that hot and like it. OR you sell used panties that were washed (there's still a market for it but a lot less people are interested)

• Helpful!
Reactions: yummybrownfox
Yeah I'm just going to sell clean panties maybe spray some perfume if they want it that's about it. I'm also not a webcam model I use to be few years ago but not now lol thanks for the help :)

Status
Not open for further replies.