AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions.. @ chloe / charlie

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

777_JACKPOT

Banhammered
Jul 25, 2022
Questions.. @xChloe & @Charlie_SC

1. If one doesn't log into account for months / years... does it get deleted and/or archived?

2. A few months ago, i attempted to make a secondary account and was told it would erase my primary (and it did.) Now i see several people with multiple accounts, are you still deleting previous account? Or can we have multiples now? Thanks

1. If one doesn't log into account for months / years... does it get deleted and/or archived?

2. A few months ago, i attempted to make a secondary account and was told it would erase my primary (and it did.) Now i see several people with multiple accounts, are you still deleting previous account? Or can we have multiples now? Thanks

1) I have no answer, but I doubt it would automatically delete, but wait for a proper response.

2) Is this for a MODEL account or a USER account?
I am only a member, but this should never be a problem. I have 2 accounts that I use and buy tokens with, I never had a problem and I had them both for a couple of years. In fact, I see multiple people using multiple accounts and have done for years. Did support tell you your original one would be deleted or not?

Upvote 0
Referring to Model account(s)

I think this then is where it's part of the problem with models creating another account for the new tag, and then the previous one is not being put as "suspended/closed" as it should. I know 2 models who keep creating accounts and their previous ones are still active (although not used)

Upvote 0
Hmm, my understanding was that models could only have ONE account on SC. However if we are talking about models working under studios, then maybe it's different and the studio can register physical (actual people) models to work under many different model accounts that are under their (the studio's) control?

@xChloe can you confirm or shed some light? Can models have more than one account?

Upvote 0
@xChloe can you confirm or shed some light? Can models have more than one account?
Seeing as how this thread was just posted this morning, I'd hope everyone would have some patience until the reps are actually awake and around. I do believe time zones could be a thing. (So please let's not continue pinging them, the initial post already did so.)

Upvote 0

Hello! Interesting questions, thank you!

1. As far as I know, accounts are not automatically deleted, but I will double-check that information and come back soon.

2. A user can have several accounts; of course, the main thing is to use different emails to register other nicknames.
But a model can have only one active solo account - and several couple and group accounts.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.