AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Questions for models! Get $40 for quick questions. Help us make a better OF

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2022
Hi,
if you are an OnlyFans or similar app creator, we have an easy $40 for 15 minutes of your time. myonly.chat (an OF but on Telegram) is selecting 10 content creators to better understand you and then improve our service.
Help us to design a better product for the industry, please join this Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+0m4u7VogVjdlY2Mx
*It is limited to 10 girls. First come, first serve.

Thanks for reading this. :happy:

Rob,
Product Owner

we are targeting female models/creators at the moment (due to the market niche that we are aiming)
are you a model?

I think what @rockin_rod was getting at is, this forum has some male models/content creators too, so he was just trying to clear up if you meant only women or if you actually meant "models" (all genders).
But you cleared it up with your response

Reactions: myonlychat
Hi,
if you are an OnlyFans or similar app creator, we have an easy $40 for 15 minutes of your time. myonly.chat (an OF but on Telegram) is selecting 10 content creators to better understand you and then improve our service.
Help us to design a better product for the industry, please join this Telegram Channel: https://t.me/+0m4u7VogVjdlY2Mx
*It is limited to 10 girls. First come, first serve.

Thanks for reading this. :happy:

Rob,
Product Owner
Thanks for offering to pay for our time! What payment methods are available?

We are still looking for a couple more of models that have experience selling content (we pay $40 for a small interview)

Status
Not open for further replies.