AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Quiet memberbs! Don't do that guys!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mel1

Cam Model
Sep 7, 2021
Chaturbate Username
Shy_mel
Hi, I don't know how to put it, but what do you do with those "regulars" who are always in your room almost every day, but they don't say anything, and they don't give anything. Are you blocking them? It already annoys me, but I don't have much traffic, and if I block them, I often end up with few members.

Ps: guys, don't do this. it's annoying. Either sit and talk, or buy tokens, or leave!

I never understood why guys do this. I mean, what’s the point?

Any concept of an excuse just baffles my mind.

Maybe I did too much drugs in high school. Idk

Unfortunately, I am seeing it more and more lately, especially from colored members. Go figure.

I’m just a member, but it annoys me a little too.

• Hugs
Reactions: Mel1
It's annoying as fuck. There's a gray member on Stripchat with a crazy long screen name (I think it's 'ChubbyGuyWithShemaleFetish' or something like that) who's always camped out in my free chat. In his defense, he wouldn't be able to talk anyway since I don't allow grays to talk anymore. And of course there's that 'willie2396' guy who used to talk all lovey dovey to me in my room back in September, and then when he did upgrade and buy tokens, he started acted brand new. Like he can't speak anymore, and he's still never tipped me. Just lurks my free chat.

Reactions: Mel1 and darcyduke
I think many guys camp in multiple rooms at once and are just in the one they are most interested in at the time (most likely the most active with nudity, flashes, whatever). If I'm in a couple of rooms with models I like I do at least speak with both. It's good on somewhere like stripchat where I can have multiple conversations open at once in one tab. Usually for me it will be me watching the room I'm a Knight for while still chatting in the pop up PM of other model/s. Maybe this is shitty of me but I don't think it is. This is one reason I don't follow more than about 7 people. Because if 4 or 5 are on at the sane time it's really difficult to decide who to be with and I don't want to go spend time with one then say "thanks.. now I'm off to see [another model]". And when you say you're leaving you get interrogated why you're still on the site. This is another reason I like being invisible.

I've kicked members who just sit. It becomes super irritating that they're constantly getting a free show. Especially if their username is a TOS violation like JoeyPee. I've kicked that dude out so many times on mfc and banned/ignores but he's back in the next day. No idea how. I thought bans were forever unless you picked a shorter duration.

Constant campers I don't have time for. It takes a week or two for me notice to then to kick out if they're in all the time and don't contribute to chat or tokens. If you're out of tokens and want to lurk, go incognito.

As a user, I often won't even visit my regulars if I am broke. But as a mod, I have a couple of regulars who never speak despite the general chatty nature of the model's room. They will tip a few tokens over the hours but it seems weird. Maybe English isn't their thing.

I block lots of people who do this, because I find it so irritating. You know they're getting themselves off to you too, so they should be tipping. They are basically freebie hunters, and I f*cking hate them.

I hate freeloaders as much as the next person but I would never kick someone just for freeloading. Every viewer boosts my placement and you never know if they'll start spending in the future. It's just the nature of freemium sites. That's why I never show a lot of skin in public, all the juicy stuff happens behind a paywall.

I hate freeloaders as much as the next person but I would never kick someone just for freeloading. Every viewer boosts my placement and you never know if they'll start spending in the future. It's just the nature of freemium sites. That's why I never show a lot of skin in public, all the juicy stuff happens behind a paywall.
This is exactly how I see it! They piss me off so much and sometimes if everyone in the room is doing it even after I try to engage/ask them to chat, I just piss off and come back later. But wouldn't kick them cos at the very least they're boosting the number of people in my room, making me look more appealing. And best case scenario, they may eventually tip, who knows.

As a moderator, and a user who spends some time in two or three rooms ... these types of users are everywhere. There could be any number of reasons for their inactivity; maybe a language barrier, they may be shy or intimidated by the chat activity, they may be using interactive and not paying attention to chat at all, and as far as not tipping they may just be getting low on tokens. But I would definitely agree with the last few comments, don't use this as a reason to kick someone. Consider their presence in your room as a positive, they obviously enjoy watching/listening to you ... take it as a compliment. You just never know what that user may do for you in the future.

That is fair enough, but I'd rather get paid than increase my ratings. I've been blocking freeloaders for over 5 years now, and it's never been detrimental to my earnings. I guess it's up to the model :)

Reactions: yummybrownfox
That is fair enough, but I'd rather get paid than increase my ratings. I've been blocking freeloaders for over 5 years now, and it's never been detrimental to my earnings. I guess it's up to the model :)

I hear ya! I am NOT trying to hear a guy bragging about how he spent his SSI/disability check on video games from GameStop, yet he hasn't tipped my ass since like 2013...but is the first person to shout "Boobies!" (like an 8-year old) the second my tits come out 😂...and has a slick remark once I put my bra back on. My man...MFC has token packages as low as $1.49, so let's stop with the bullshit.

Status
Not open for further replies.