AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 18, 2017
profiles.myfreecams.com
Twitter Username
@tinyt_baby
MFC Username
itstess
I want to do more than just showing my tits, shaking my booty, and being sexy. I want to be personal and fun. I have a tip for "finger guns" that my regular said I should do. Do you have any fun, unique, or different tips you use? Let me know! I always find these fun!
:p

Thanks!
-t

500 tokens to eat a jalapeno.

You could do song requests for tokens, sexy dances or silly dances, outfit changes, raffles for non-sexual Skypes, non-sexual Snapchat pictures, letters/postcards in the mail, home-baked cookies or brownies are some ideas I've seen other cam models do.

I have (had?) a jar that cost x tokens to pull from, had a pretty big selection of very little prizes (flash) and bigger prizes (skype sessions, polaroids, or even panties), and then some ridiculous ones (wear a silly hat for 15 minutes). Just make sure you work out the cost and number of everything that's going into the jar to determine a fair price but still profit.

Reactions: sexyvanessa4u
I think that a lot of these fun ideas that work for your specific style will just come to you over time. I love the random jar idea that Sugar suggested. I do something similar with dice rolls.

My regulars like to make fun of the little muppet noises I make, so I allow them to ban/unban muppet sounds and they win free spanks or something if I mess up. Also folks like to tip for me to make a pot of tea (I get caffeinated and they get to watch me get up and fiddle around with the teapot, etc...) and I make a great raven call, so that's up for a smaller tip option. The types of tippers that gather in each of our rooms are different. Play around, have fun, and your best ideas will find you!

One model I like has a tip where she licks her elbow. I'd never seen anyone do that so I tipped right away to see it, then tipped again just to see it one more time. Any quirky talent/trick like that could be fun. Other things like thumbs up, muscle flexing(sillier if you don't have muscles), or celebrity impressions(there's a video of people attempting Arnold Schwarzenegger from years ago that still makes me laugh).

You could take tips for recommendations. It could be anything you know a lot about: books, movies, recipes, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.