AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random account ban after buying tokens?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 7, 2021
Greetings @punker barbie
i bought the 79.99 set of tokens then i received this message
Account Banned
We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service.

im not sure if its because i forgot to verify my email address priory, before the token purchase

[Chaturbate] 17814985 this is the case number i already emailed support no response yet

any possible help would be most welcome thank you in advanced.

Greetings @punker barbie
Account Banned

im not sure if its because i forgot to verify my email address priory, before the token purchase

[Chaturbate] 17814985 this is the case number i already emailed support no response yet

I had this same exact issue the other day and still no answers.

Upvote 0
Greetings @punker barbie
Account Banned

do you happen to be using a payment method that doesn't belong to you? if so, that could be the reason. ;)

i'm kidding. But in all seriousness, I had the exact same thing happen to me last year, on my old account that was not broadcasting, , and after several days my account was restored intact. I believe the official explanation was that they had put my account under review, and once they were satisfied everything was in order, they allowed me back on the platform.. Which is really a non-answer, that doesn't explain why purchasing 1000tks triggered a ban, temporary or not.

maybe yours will be the same, and you'll have access really soon..

Upvote 0
Greetings @punker barbie
Account Banned

I have confirmed that Support has responded to your email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.