AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random ban

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2020
I have just tried to login to my account on CB and have a "banned notice". I know everyone probably states the same but I have absolutely no idea why this has happened.

I have emailed support@CB but no reply as yet.

I have tokens and fans waiting !!!

Any other advice as to what I can do. Verified couple account , just the 2 of us - name cooljay98

x

J

I have just tried to login to my account on CB and have a "banned notice". I know everyone probably states the same but I have absolutely no idea why this has happened.

I have emailed support@CB but no reply as yet.

I have tokens and fans waiting !!!

Any other advice as to what I can do. Verified couple account , just the 2 of us - name cooljay98

x

J

I have reached out to support and will update you as soon as I hear more information regarding the status of your account.

Upvote 0
Thank you so much punker barbie, the message says " We have reason to believe that you may have violated our terms of service. "

I have just received a response which I still can't understand how or why. They say someone else appeared which id impossible but I accept their reasoning. So I have to wait until my account is reactivated.

I like CB but have also setup in other platforms and we will probably stick with those.

J

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.