AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random crushes

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ElektraDivine

Cam Model
Nov 17, 2020
I'd love to hear any crushes that you have that either confuse you, or y'know they're not the ones you would usually go for, but for some reason you just would.

Mines Larry David. I recently discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm and I cannot understand why I feel this way about him, but fucking hell, he'd really, really get it.

Anyone else got any weird ones?

This thread is over two weeks old and has only one reply. WTH?
Yes, we're terribly sorry for the inconvenience.
But you see Mabel, the elderly lady who write all the posts here, called in sick and haven't been able to keep up as well as she usually does. Maybe you can have a go at writing something while we wait?

I'd love to hear any crushes that you have that either confuse you, or y'know they're not the ones you would usually go for, but for some reason you just would.

Mines Larry David. I recently discovered Curb Your Enthusiasm and I cannot understand why I feel this way about him, but fucking hell, he'd really, really get it.

Anyone else got any weird ones?
Kevin James, every time I look at his face I automatically think; "I bet he's good in bed", and automatically get a little hot. I have no clue why 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: ElektraDivine
Kevin James, every time I look at his face I automatically think; "I bet he's good in bed", and automatically get a little hot. I have no clue why 🤷‍♀️

I don't feel the same way but I definitely know what you mean. Like he probably would come home smelling of beer and cigarettes but he'd errrr give it a good go between the sheets haha.

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
I don't feel the same way but I definitely know what you mean. Like he probably would come home smelling of beer and cigarettes but he'd errrr give it a good go between the sheets haha.
kevin james GIF

Conventional appeal is kinda boring, isn't it? Pop Monoculture, no thanks.

Attitude really gets me. Like, for example, I've always been intrigued by Sandra Bernhard. If you search for her, you run across a bunch of mean-spirited "ugly celebs we love to hate" kind of lists. I just don't see it. I think she's hot, especially when she was hosting Reel Wild Cinema way back in the day. Funny, flamboyant, dgaf persona. Yeah, I think she's great.

I absolutely second Larry David! Curb your Enthusiasm is one of my all time favorite shows. He’s just so crass in the most hysterical ways.

Like, please Larry David set me up in your big ass SoCal house, take me to nice dinners and I will genuinely laugh at all your awkward & fucked up jokes! I will openly talk shit about Ted Danson all damn day!! Anything for Larry!

I just recently got into watching YouTube clips of Stephen Colbert and Seth Meyers (They both crack me up! Haha!), and I think Seth Meyers is such a cutie!

I have a massive man crush on Jack Bauer from 24. Definitely wouldn't kick him out of bed 😆. I wonder if he's as cold and calculating between the sheets as he is saving the world 🤔

It goes against anything my normal crushes stand for. I really don't understand it because her music is bad, her voice is bad and her looks isn't my cup of tea either (too much plastic in her face). But when I see her, her voice is perfect, her music is perfect and she looks stunning. ???? 🤔
Gwen Stefani

edit: maybe its because she comes around as authentic, something that's not really common in her line of work.

Status
Not open for further replies.