AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random manyvids Q's

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AriaAnderson

PervoutPay.com
Inactive Cam Model
Hey hey guys!

I have questions about manyvids. I was googling manyvids check stuff to see if any girls posted their average wait time to receive checks and I saw that xxxblacklist.tumblr.com had made a post about a US resident receiving a Canadian check and trying to deposite it, chaos ensued and apparently there are customs issues with Canadian checks in the us. What? Did I make a bad choice? Have any of you guys had issues with MV checks being 1. Way late 2. Canadian and not good for US girls?

TLDR: please someone tell me manyvids check experiences.

Thank you babes!

Hey AriaAnderson,

We no longer send Canadian checks. Our checks are sent from the US and are in US dollars for the past 6 months or more.

We also offer the following payment methods: ACH (for US models), wire transfer as well as prepaid Payoneer.

If ever you have any questions, you could always contact us help@manyvids.com and we would be more than happy to answer them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.