AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random Thing You Love Right Now

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love my kitten. I got her this year from a friend who found her eating chicken scraps at a local restaurant. I took her in and fell in love with her immediately. She's my best friend for life.

I love my boyfriend, He is the most crucial part of my support system. He believes in me and that keeps me going. No matter what I want to do in my life, he makes a point to help me out as much as possible.

I love cam modeling. I have probably said this a million times, but I truly mean it. I find it hard not to gush about it. For the first time since I started post-secondary ed, I feel like I have stumbled across something I really enjoy. I have worked in call centers, as a telemarketer, in restaurants, as a shot girl, in hospitality, and retail-all of it mostly unfulfilling, no schedule flexibility, miserable co-workers, etc. I put my all into my work, I take my labor capital seriously despite the fact that I identify as anti-authoritarian, and that means that being an entrepreneur is definitely my cup of tea. For once I am my own boss, I can reap the benefits and rewards of my effort without having to please any sadistic supervisors.

It has seriously transformed my life, increased my ability to have optimism for the future, and now I feel like I can save up and travel without worrying about if I will have enough money left over to save after bills and groceries.

Coffee and Midrin. Best combo for a my migraines and it's like a goddamn Christmas Miracle :p

AMEN! Burn her at the stake! Ummm, maybe with a steak or two, and a baked potato thrown in. Aww hell, she mentioned brussel sprouts; now I want cheese sauce on top of 'em...along side my steak and baked potato.

Can I take back my amen???
nah man on the cheese sauce. I make a wicked brussel sprouts with sherry, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and basically reduce all the that down to a nice caramelized sauce. Way better than cheese sauce. ;)

Any time someone mentions brussel sprouts, it is never just eating the brussel sprouts themselves. If I put as much stuff on brussel sprouts as some people do to eat them, I could make a turd taste good!

Harumph! Brussel sprouts. :envy:
Bacon makes everything better.

nah man on the cheese sauce. I make a wicked brussel sprouts with sherry, balsamic vinegar, bacon, and basically reduce all the that down to a nice caramelized sauce. Way better than cheese sauce. ;)

I love that I can come to these forums and get tips like this! :rock:

Reactions: Val Vega
I love that I can come to these forums and get tips like this! :rock:
lemme find the recipe for you and anyone else that love brussel sprouts, except for our illustrious OP.

3 slices bacon (stingy, I usually use like... six at the least because fuck my arteries)
Brussel sprout, halved
1 shallot diced
Salt
Pepper
3 tablespoons sherry (I just eyeball it at this point)
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons balsamic

Cut up bacon into bit sized pieces, brown until crisp, place on paper towel lined plate and reserve 1 tablespoon fat. On medium or medium high: Toss in shallots into the fat, cook until translucent, about a minute, then throw in sprouts and salt and pepper to your tastes (remember, the bacon is cured, so it has salt already, but you do you), cook for about 2 minutes or until they turn a really lovely green. Then deglaze pan with sherry, off heat if your afraid of getting splattered, and let the sherry reduce down until almost evaporated. Add in balsamic, doing the same (this will make your house smell like vinegar, worth it!). Then add the chicken broth. Cover, simmer, and cook for 5-7 minutes (I prefer cooking it until almost all the broth is gone so the sauce gets back to being a bit stronger and thicker). Toss back in bacon, stir until combined, turn off heat, serve. You can garnish with some italian parsley if you'd like.

lemme find the recipe for you and anyone else that love brussel sprouts, except for our illustrious OP.

3 slices bacon (stingy, I usually use like... six at the least because fuck my arteries)
Brussel sprout, halved
1 shallot diced
Salt
Pepper
3 tablespoons sherry (I just eyeball it at this point)
1/4 cup chicken broth
2 tablespoons balsamic

Cut up bacon into bit sized pieces, brown until crisp, place on paper towel lined plate and reserve 1 tablespoon fat. On medium or medium high: Toss in shallots into the fat, cook until translucent, about a minute, then throw in sprouts and salt and pepper to your tastes (remember, the bacon is cured, so it has salt already, but you do you), cook for about 2 minutes or until they turn a really lovely green. Then deglaze pan with sherry, off heat if your afraid of getting splattered, and let the sherry reduce down until almost evaporated. Add in balsamic, doing the same (this will make your house smell like vinegar, worth it!). Then add the chicken broth. Cover, simmer, and cook for 5-7 minutes (I prefer cooking it until almost all the broth is gone so the sauce gets back to being a bit stronger and thicker). Toss back in bacon, stir until combined, turn off heat, serve. You can garnish with some italian parsley if you'd like.

You may have just given LilyPink a MASSIVE orgasm.;)

Coffee and the three dogs I'm dog sitting. They're so cute!!!

The smells of the season, particularly those which permeate places like Christmas markets just now. Real Christmas trees, anything with cinnamon, freshly baked mince pies, panettone, gingerbread latte... ah lovely. The scent of Christmastide. :joyful::joyful::joyful:

Status
Not open for further replies.