AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Random verification question

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emiliaatlantaa

Cam Model
Mar 24, 2023
Canada
www.selenecandace.com
Twitter Username
@Xcandybabyxx
Chaturbate Username
Emiliaatlanta
Hey loves!
Can I ask for clarification? I’m so sorry I feel dumb that everyone gets it but me:(
So I posted my introduction msg into the required thread (I think— I hope I did that right!!) and then now I have to keep posting in this thread like friendly msgs in order to gain access to be qualified to the verification process? (But it doesn’t mean I actually gain verification, just means I gain access to the process). Is that correct? Correct me if I’m wrong!
I understand we can’t dm anyone without being verified (I believe), so I thought *this* (new thread) might be the best place to ask the question. I hope this is not breaking any rules!
I also wanted to ask AmbieCutie something directly, because I’m a face-in sex worker— how will verification work?
Thanks for any support/ assistance/ feedback!
Emilia

Hey loves!
Can I ask for clarification? I’m so sorry I feel dumb that everyone gets it but me:(
So I posted my introduction msg into the required thread (I think— I hope I did that right!!) and then now I have to keep posting in this thread like friendly msgs in order to gain access to be qualified to the verification process? (But it doesn’t mean I actually gain verification, just means I gain access to the process). Is that correct? Correct me if I’m wrong!
I understand we can’t dm anyone without being verified (I believe), so I thought *this* (new thread) might be the best place to ask the question. I hope this is not breaking any rules!
I also wanted to ask AmbieCutie something directly, because I’m a face-in sex worker— how will verification work?
Thanks for any support/ assistance/ feedback!
Emilia
You'll get fuller access to features once you've posted in more threads here.

As far as model Verification for the models only forum, the instructions are here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/ - which notes you must have an active cam model account on MFC, CB, SM, or SC. Other models/creators/SWs are limited to the public sections but there's still a ton of info and threads to enjoy. :)

You'll get fuller access to features once you've posted in more threads here.

As far as model Verification for the models only forum, the instructions are here - https://www.ambercutie.com/forums/threads/model-verification-requests.27650/ - which notes you must have an active cam model account on MFC, CB, SM, or SC. Other models/creators/SWs are limited to the public sections but there's still a ton of info and threads to enjoy. :)
Thank you Amber 🤗
Okay so I’ll start posting right away!
I updated my profile with my MV and CB links, so you should be able to verify me as a cam model account; please let me know if there are any issues ☺️
I’m really enjoying all the content so far!!
Love,
Emilia

Thank you Amber 🤗
Okay so I’ll start posting right away!
I updated my profile with my MV and CB links, so you should be able to verify me as a cam model account; please let me know if there are any issues ☺️
I’m really enjoying all the content so far!!
Love,
Emilia
Once you're eligible, you'll be able to reply in the verification thread that I linked above. Just check back to it after you've been around for a bit. The image you post can blur your face so long as there's something identifiable for me to match to your CB profile.

Once you're eligible, you'll be able to reply in the verification thread that I linked above. Just check back to it after you've been around for a bit. The image you post can blur your face so long as there's something identifiable for me to match to your CB profile.
Okay great, thank you ☺️ have a nice weekend!
💕

Reactions: AmberCutie
Status
Not open for further replies.