AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Rank (best to worst) cam site

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

PICK your favorite cam sites

• Chaturbate

• StripChat

• Streamate

• MyFreeCam

• LiveJasmin

• CamSoda

• Cam4

• Flirt4free

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 28, 2023
been banned on chaturbate.... as a USER with 4*** tokens (Unreasonably)

Chaturbate 5/10

Price: 1 token = $0.08 Honestly think it's normal I don't know other sites pricing 5/10

Support:
Slow and unprofessional. Irrelevant answer in email. 1/10

Ease of use:
PM/Private are all fine and easy in one page(They don't save the pm history) 7/10

Models Quatity/Quality:
If you like eastern european yes top. 10/10

Will I re-use this site?:
No, because the support and ban unreasonably, I see this on model too. I rather not spend my money here. 0/10

You guys can copy my template or speak your opinions of other site! I like to know which site is the users/model favorite !

You've never carried out research before, have you. Firstly, a forum members preferred camsite will vary hugely depending on whether they are a model or a member. It could be the worst experience in the world for a member but if the site is paying an 80% payout for models then they'll obviously prefer that one. You are contaminating your findings by carrying out a single piece of research with two very distinct user groups.

Also, this whole post seems like you just want an excuse to bitch about how Chaturbate has wronged you. Not sure what exactly this thread will achieve other than you getting a chance to vent.

I forget this forum is so open w members and cammers.
For me I want to add a og camsite back into my mix. seeing a mix of members and models use of sites might help me see where I need to be.

I cant get into verified until i actively post so i'm on the outside for now

Reactions: yummybrownfox
I forget this forum is so open w members and cammers.
For me I want to add a og camsite back into my mix. seeing a mix of members and models use of sites might help me see where I need to be.

I cant get into verified until i actively post so i'm on the outside for now

Hi. I had totally read your post wrong at first, and thought you just meant that you wanted to add an og camsite to that poll list...as far as what your favorite cam site was. Lol. And then I was about to ask you (out of curiosity) which camsite you were thinking of...iFriends? OnHerCam? :) I know that both cam sites are long gone, though, so nevermind. Lol.

Reactions: Erika
You've never carried out research before, have you. Firstly, a forum members preferred camsite will vary hugely depending on whether they are a model or a member. It could be the worst experience in the world for a member but if the site is paying an 80% payout for models then they'll obviously prefer that one. You are contaminating your findings by carrying out a single piece of research with two very distinct user groups.

Also, this whole post seems like you just want an excuse to bitch about how Chaturbate has wronged you. Not sure what exactly this thread will achieve other than you getting a chance to vent.
I totally agree. It is difficult to do a separate sampling for models and users. I think it is up to the model to choose the best option for her/himself, taking into account the nuances. I recently came across a list of webcam sites with brief information about them, maybe it will help someone.

Status
Not open for further replies.